HW GOAT? There is only one answer that matters.

You got it all wrong.

00naughtygspbulletproof.gif~c200

10/10

Stipe might lose, sure.

Stipe is also capable of beating up Fedor and everyone on his resume too.

View attachment 329415

I know alot of you noobs who have no idea about the existence of MMA before Conor and TUF.

But alot of you were around to watch what Fedor did in his prime.

GTFO with all this garbage about other HW's even coming close to Fedor's accomplishments.

How would Stipe fare against prime Fedor?

giphy.gif
Stipe against prime Fedor would be a good fight. I favor Fedor, but Stipe is no gimme fight for him.

View attachment 329415

I know alot of you noobs who have no idea about the existence of MMA before Conor and TUF.

GTFO with all this garbage about other HW's even coming close to Fedor's accomplishments.

giphy.gif

Wow! I've never heard anyone say Fedor is the goat before.

And he never roided. All skill, talent and heart is what kept him beating the best of the best. Guy never had any business fighting HW and he did anyway. Legend status

Can't say that for sure but it's undisputable that he did always fight on an even playing field.

View attachment 329415

giphy.gif
Love Fedor but...

I can't even take this threads question seriously enough to answer it

I just came in to WARN other SHERDOGGERS that TS is A TROLL that has just been on a salty ass roll since ngannou hype train was derailed

Hell he's the guy that started his warwagon

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ngannou-cameroon-kumbaya-sleep-institute-war-wagon-hop-in.3695023/

This has nothing to do with Fedor...TS Probably isn't even a fan

Just thought everybody should know

And dont quote me back TS....I won't even come back to look at the reply
<{cruzshake}>

active Cain > Stipe

Maybe. Cain at his best was really damn good. He seems to have better offensive wrestling than Stipe, while I think Stipe has an advantage on the feet. But both were decently well rounded. I think much of Cain's striking success was based on guy's fearing the takedown. That might not apply in Stipe's case. I think Cain could get Stipe down in the fight, but how hard that would be and how well Cain could keep him down aren't clear.

Cain defended his belt twice and lost it twice as well.

Id favour Fedor but it wouldnt surprise me either way

Fedor ducked the UFC and gets smashed by middleweights. Yawn.

stipe would knock him out

standing or on the ground

Ground? Lmao
I like Stipe alot, but Fedor would tear him apart like a shark.

And I'll do you one better, all these people who think the goat between Fedor and Cain are completely out of their mind if they think Cain beats Fedor. Cain needs a whole lot more than good cardio and ground and pound to even put Fedor in trouble.

Stipe and Fedor are both great elite fighters in different prime era's. Vitaly Minakov is right up there too. I want to see Stipe vs Minakov badly.

Back