Husband who used iPad to catch his wife cheating, could face up to 15 years in prison

Dude fucks someone else's wife and wants to play the victim? I hope he dies slowly and painfully someday. Fuck that guy.
That part had me laughing hard when Lopez was playing victim, he has to watch his back now and livein fear, no shit sherlock you think any non cuck man would be okay with you banging their wife on the side.

i wonder if Lopez was actually told they were separated or he made that up. Strongly affects my opinion if he’s a bitch of not. Messing with even a separated married woman is still probably a bad call regardless.

He probably never cared to ask. It's really just pathetic that he's a boss fucking his employees though. Seriously how much of a stereotype can you be?

I just don't get what's going on with people in the game. It's so fucking easy to go out downtown and find someone who's down to fuck. Why do people feel so fucking lazy that they can't even step outside their office to get it?

And the wife? Seriously? Fucking your boss when you're married? Pathetic stuff.

15 years for showing relatives your wife is a dirty whore? and that 58 y o piece of shit playing victim? Fucking western justice.

the legal system really sucks if this guy gets 15 years

Seriously fuck our criminal justice system. They're basically telling everyone it's better to leave no witnesses, WTF is wrong with our justice system.

They haven’t said anything yet. The trial, which will likely just be a hearing, hasn’t happened.

Obviously the guy was in the right, but he should've known better than to walk into another person's house like that. If he had just waited until the cunt got home then I'm sure there'd have never been any sort of charges filed.

Hopefully he beats the rap here or at least gets off with a slap on the wrist.
Then the divorce gets all mucky because he wouldn't have evidence of her cheating. I was at my bosses place to discuss
...financial...stuff

He probably never cared to ask. It's really just pathetic that he's a boss fucking his employees though. Seriously how much of a stereotype can you be?

I just don't get what's going on with people in the game. It's so fucking easy to go out downtown and find someone who's down to fuck. Why do people feel so fucking lazy that they can't even step outside their office to get it?

And the wife? Seriously? Fucking your boss when you're married? Pathetic stuff.

If that chick was slick she should have cried #MeToo and maybe her hubby would have forgave her.

If that chick was slick she should have cried #MeToo and maybe her hubby would have forgave her.

He probably has all sorts of scandalous texts and photos from her to disprove that lie. Man some people are just so damn trashy.

Obviously the guy was in the right, but he should've known better than to walk into another person's house like that. If he had just waited until the cunt got home then I'm sure there'd have never been any sort of charges filed.

Hopefully he beats the rap here or at least gets off with a slap on the wrist.

If his head was together, which I'm not saying it should have been under those circumstances, he should have hired a p.i. Proof of her cheating would have gotten him everything, maybe even alimony.

If his head was together, which I'm not saying it should have been under those circumstances, he should have hired a p.i. Proof of her cheating would have gotten him everything, maybe even alimony.

Fuck hiring a PI, that's all we do anymore is pay someone else to do our work. A man needs to do things for himself.

He has proof of her cheating already so he should not have to pay a dime in alimony and he should have custody of the kids. After all, his wife obviously agrees that he can look after them, she left the kids with him while going out to fuck her boss.

There is no way the husband should go to jail, nor be fined. He is the victim here, 100%.

Lopez should be left with a warning regarding the dangers of mowing another man's lawn. And the judge should tell him to shut the hell up and be thankful he wasn't killed.

To be honest if he gets 15 years for that then the judge who sentences him deserves a bullet to the back of the head aswell.

With all the guns, violent culture, and mental illness in USA, I am surprised this doesn't happen much more often. Judges, cops, politicians, etc. There doesn't seem to be a lot of these revenge type killings.

He arrived at a house and opened the unlocked door. On the second floor, he found his wife in bed with her boss, Albert Lopez, 58. With his iPhone, he recorded two brief videos of them in bed.

However, despite sleeping with another man’s wife, prosecutor Nabeela Mcleod is still advocating for Lopez saying he is a victim — a victim of Donis breaking and entering his home and recording him and Doni’s wife without consent (Donis shared the video with his wife relatives). He now faces a possible maximum sentence of 15 years prison.
Well these seem to be the legal issues here:
1) breaking and entering
2) recording video of people inside, possibly of them having sex
3) sharing that video with other people

Wife's immorality doesn't negate the fact that her husband broke the law, though it should probably count as a mitigating circumstance.

It still might in the divorce proceedings. Those will be trialed separately than this crazy case, and hopefully, he gets off free.

In Saudi Arabia or Iran, a woman like that would end up being target practice for stone throwers

Fuck hiring a PI, that's all we do anymore is pay someone else to do our work. A man needs to do things for himself.

He has proof of her cheating already so he should not have to pay a dime in alimony and he should have custody of the kids. After all, his wife obviously agrees that he can look after them, she left the kids with him while going out to fuck her boss.

There is no way the husband should go to jail, nor be fined. He is the victim here, 100%.

Lopez should be left with a warning regarding the dangers of mowing another man's lawn. And the judge should tell him to shut the hell up and be thankful he wasn't killed.

It still might in the divorce proceedings. Those will be trialed separately than this crazy case, and hopefully, he gets off free.

I don’t know where the common misconception comes from that a spouse’s infidelity matters in divorce proceedings, but I’m sorry to burst your bubbles: it doesn’t.

The wife could’ve been going to Rawdog City with her boss for years, and it doesn’t matter. She can still take her half of the matrimonial property and potentially qualify for alimony if their respective financial circumstances warrant it.

Now the odds are that he won’t have to pay alimony, and I say that for two reasons: we know from the story that she’s got a job and earns her own living, and secondly, if the husband is convicted on his criminal charges he won’t be in a position to earn any income for a while and will thus be unable to pay alimony.

However, if he goes to jail then wife’s going to get sole custody of the kids and she’ll be entitled to child support. Womp womp.

I don’t know where the common misconception comes from that a spouse’s infidelity matters in divorce proceedings, but I’m sorry to burst your bubbles: it doesn’t.

The wife could’ve been going to Rawdog City with her boss for years, and it doesn’t matter. She can still take her half of the matrimonial property and potentially qualify for alimony if their respective financial circumstances warrant it.

Now the odds are that he won’t have to pay alimony, and I say that for two reasons: we know from the story that she’s got a job and earns her own living, and secondly, if the husband is convicted on his criminal charges he won’t be in a position to earn any income for a while and will thus be unable to pay alimony.

However, if he goes to jail then wife’s going to get sole custody of the kids and she’ll be entitled to child support. Womp womp.

glories of marriage, god damn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back