Husband Sentenced To 9 Years For Sexually Penetrating Bed-Sharing Wife In Her Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already answered you. What points have you made that I didn't address?
Man you must like looking like a misogynistic extremist.
You have not addressed ANY of my arguments or points. But that's okay, we already know why you don't

Sigh. My wild oats were sown long ago and I'm 10+ years happily married but me and my virtue have done quite well with the ladies thank you. If women were repulsed by me all that sex was a weird way of showing it LOL.

Look, I'm quite aware that there are plenty of women with low self esteem and other issues who respond to misogynistic abusive assholes. That doesn't mean that I have to respect it or support the propagation of those ideals.

I'll stick to my premise that strong confident men attract strong confident females. This is our best hope to the future as the human species. Conversely, guys with fucked up attitudes toward women attract women with fucked up attitudes towards men, and when their fucked up relationships validate their bullshit preconceptions they go blathering on to everyone that they were right about women/men all along.
Your tone is disagreeable, but you haven't contradicted a single thing I said. Keep up the good work and congratulations on being married awhile.

Which was obviously a product of the guy's perverted fetish. It was his wife's "not knowing" that made it the turn on.

But it was still his own wife not knowing. It wasn't the neighbor lady down the street's "not knowing" he was fucking her in her sleep after climbing in through her bedroom window.

As a guy who has been a husband - and as millions of other husbands and wives can attest - because my body has been entrusted to my spouse, my sex organs are "fair game" - whether I'm conscious or unconscious.

But, of course, who in a million years would ever consider that one's spouse would want to take advantage of the "unconscious" clause???

A married person to whom such an awake/asleep distinction would matter, even a little bit - (I mean "matter" in the sense of considering it some sort of physical violation, not in the sense of being disturbed by their partner's motivation) - should be considered just as psychologically unbalanced and dysfunctional as the person who gets off having sex with an unresponsive, sleeping spouse.

Marital counseling is in order for both. Bigly.

In other words, his fetish was raping his wife.

You have backed yourself into a corner. The only way out for you is to simply say that you think that marital rape is an oxymoron, like our dear friend Thurisaz also once did on this forum.

But since you earlier conceded that if the wife had not consented to it (explicitly said "I do not want you have fuck and film me while I sleep"), and he did it anyway, it would be rape. Then the next logical leap for you is to acknowledge that if you don't give a person a chance to consent or not, and proceed to have sex with them, that also quite clearly constitutes rape. The right to consent also extends to spouses.

If you and your wife have in the most literal form agreed upon that your bodies are "fair game", no matter what, well good for you. But it's quite ridiculous to assume that that is the norm, and you have been given plenty of examples in this thread as to why that is.

This thread is like an ISIS marriage counselling session.

Or a special needs debate club after a Friday pizza party and too much soda..I guess that can apply to sherdog as a whole really.

Are ALL women who wake up their boyfriends and husbands with blowjobs rapists? Yes or No?

No, because the key here is wake up. I'm going to assume you mean that the men then show consent after waking up.

What about strippers and girls who grope guys in clubs? Should they all go to prison too?
Can ANY of you liberal weaklings answer these basic questions?

No, because walking into the Strip Club is the consent.

Ahhhhh.....am I the only one that finds 9 years for fucking his wife a wee bit too extreme? To me, this seems something better to figure out amongst yourselves or get divorced over. 9 years sounds like the time for drugging and raping a stranger, not poking your wife without consent. Whenever the state gets involved in private affairs, families and marriages, it is always bad news. Now his life is over, gotta register as a sex offender for getting a stiffy next to his sleeping wife and throwing it in.

Also, how fucking small must his pecker be to not wake her up? I just get a hard on and stab my gf in the back and she wakes up.

No, because the key here is wake up. I'm going to assume you mean that the men then show consent after waking up.
How about if the dude doesn't wake up?

How about if a wife touches his dick while he is sleeping?

If every woman that intentionally touched her sleeping mans hard on was in prison, likely half the married women in the world would be jailed.

If every woman that intentionally touched her sleeping mans hard on was in prison, likely half the married women in the world would be jailed.

If the guy does not walk up, it is rape. How is this not hard to understand. Of course it takes only a second of thought to realize that most of the time men are not going to find this type of rape a negative and press charges.

If the guy does not walk up, it is rape. How is this not hard to understand. Of course it takes only a second of thought to realize that most of the time men are not going to find this type of rape a negative and press charges.
It's my understanding this guy just turned himself in tho, right?

What if a sleeping husband does not like it but is also unaware as he is asleep? Should the wife then turn herself in and then register as a sex offender for touching her sleeping husbands hard on without his consent?

It's a slippery slope and there is a double standard to rape and sexual assault: "of course the guy would like it" but that is not true and even sexist. If people want equal rights, the knife has to cut both ways. More men are violently raped in prison than anywhere else but there is no attention on this. There is just becoming a very pronounced double standard it seems in our society, where women don't just want equal rights, they want special treatment.

It's my understanding this guy just turned himself in tho, right?

What if a sleeping husband does not like it but is also unaware as he is asleep? Should the wife then turn herself in and then register as a sex offender for touching her sleeping husbands hard on without his consent?

It's a slippery slope and there is a double standard to rape and sexual assault: "of course the guy would like it" but that is not true and even sexist. If people want equal rights, the knife has to cut both ways. More men are violently raped in prison than anywhere else but there is no attention on this. There is just becoming a very pronounced double standard it seems in our society, where women don't just want equal rights, they want special treatment.

The guy turned himself in, but the wife did press charges.

If the husband does not like it he is well within his rights to press charges, if he did not consent because he was sleeping or woke up and did not consent it is still rape. No double standards.

My problem with your position is when you cross into that "one flesh" territory, that's too far IMO. Isn't that tantamount to concluding that it's impossible to rape one's spouse?

I think you're reading too much into the "one flesh" concept. Here's a simple way to consider my view on sexual touch inside, versus outside, the marriage covenant.

Married: "Consider it go unless I say 'no'."

Strangers/Acquaintances: "Consider it no unless I say 'go'."

By way of example, I had established a sort of "signal" with my wife after years of marriage.

If she was in the kitchen working at the sink or the counter or the stove and I came up behind her, gently fondled her breasts, kissed her neck and said something like, "You're beautiful," or "I love you," she understood that that meant, "John wants to have sex at some point today."

Now, did that mean I was always getting sex. FUCK NO!!! haha

She might end up saying, "I'm on my period." Or "I'm too tired." Or simply, "I'm just not in the mood." Sometimes it was even the ultra-lame, "We'll see."

Now, at that point, had I forced myself on my wife in the belief that I somehow "owned" her, that would have been rape.

But, on the other hand, you can't just go up to your attractive office co-worker, casually fondle her breasts, kiss her neck and say, "You're beautiful," without expecting to be charged with sexual assault.

After the guy wakes up to his woman giving him a blowjob, he COULD then call that rape if he did not consent and the woman would be called a rapist, sex offender, and spend the next 9 years in prison.

Right? So all women who give their husbands blowjobs could very well ANY DAY be called a rapist? Right?

No, because walking into the Strip Club is the consent.

Walking into a strip club is not consent to be groped by a stripper.

Ask a female that if she walks into a strip club does she expect and consent to being groped by other women.

Are you REALLY this clueless?

Walking into a stripper is NEVER automatic consent to be groped by women.

No, they are just not in a marriage from the 1800's.

You're probably also a guy who thinks that having separate checking and savings accounts is acceptable between "married" people.

Look, if two people just want to get married for the tax breaks or the social status, that's their choice. But some couples actually marry because they love each other unconditionally and want to share everything they are with one another.

I remember reading an article in some chick magazine once where the girl, speaking on relationships with men (not even marriage) said something like, "I want my guy to be as fascinated with my vagina as I am."

Which is exactly how I feel about a woman I love and my dick. Sue me.

All of their arguments are pathetic.

What they are really saying is THIS:

At any moment in time, a husband could decide to change his mind and NOT consent to his wife waking him up to a blowjob and she would spend the next NINE YEARS in prison and be forever labeled a RAPIST, SEX OFFENDER, with a criminal record.

This is a lunacy of arguing with liberals and weak men.

After the guy wakes up to his woman giving him a blowjob, he COULD then call that rape if he did not consent and the woman would be called a rapist, sex offender, and spend the next 9 years in prison.

Right? So all women who give their husbands blowjobs could very well ANY DAY be called a rapist? Right?

Yes. Well for those that do it while the man is asleep.

Walking into a strip club is not consent to be groped by a stripper.

Ask a female that if she walks into a strip club does she expect and consent to being groped by other women.

Are you REALLY this clueless?

Walking into a stripper is NEVER automatic consent to be groped by women.

I would say that walking into a strip club is consent. No one forced you to go in, did they?

In other words, his fetish was raping his wife.

You have backed yourself into a corner. The only way out for you is to simply say that you think that marital rape is an oxymoron, like our dear friend Thurisaz also once did on this forum.

But since you earlier conceded that if the wife had not consented to it (explicitly said "I do not want you have fuck and film me while I sleep"), and he did it anyway, it would be rape. Then the next logical leap for you is to acknowledge that if you don't give a person a chance to consent or not, and proceed to have sex with them, that also quite clearly constitutes rape. The right to consent also extends to spouses.

If you and your wife have in the most literal form agreed upon that your bodies are "fair game", no matter what, well good for you. But it's quite ridiculous to assume that that is the norm, and you have been given plenty of examples in this thread as to why that is.

Until you can state that, in your opinion, every husband who has awoken his spouse with foreplay was guilty of rape if the awoken wife ended up saying "no" to the sex, your position has zero legitimacy.

(And, yeah, that's going to mean tens of millions of husbands in prison.)

Yes. Well for those that do it while the man is asleep.

I am talking about if the man WAKES UP and one day decides to change his mind when the woman had done it MULTIPLE times in the past. In that moment, the woman should be called forever a rapist, sexual predator, and thrown in prison for 9 years right?

If you answer "No" you're a hypocrite and not consistent.

If you answer "Yes" you're an idiot and 75% of women walking the planet has done something like this in the past and you would call them all rapists.

Either way, YOU LOSE.

I would say that walking into a strip club is consent. No one forced you to go in, did they?

Then you're an idiot. Walking into a strip club or ANY establish is never automatic consent to be groped, penetrated, or touched inappropriately.

Hell, there are some strip clubs that do not allow you to inappropriately touch the GIRLS PERFORMING.

Did you NOT learn this in school?

I can't believe I am actually having to educate a grown adult that walking into ANY establishment is not consent to be sexually touched, licked, or fucked.

Until you can state that, in your opinion, every husband who has awoken his spouse with foreplay was guilty of rape if the awoken wife ended up saying "no" to the sex, your position has zero legitimacy.

(And, yeah, that's going to mean tens of millions of husbands in prison.)
This is what I keep telling these guys. EVERYBODY (men and women) has done some type of foreplay related to this in the past.

I guess according to these guys all of these innocent men and women are RAPISTS and SEXUAL PREDATORS because they did not get written or verbal consent "in that moment".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back