Husband Sentenced To 9 Years For Sexually Penetrating Bed-Sharing Wife In Her Sleep | Page 20

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by ultramanhyata, Aug 9, 2017.

1. m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

m52nickerson
    He has also been in a ton of movie. Okay, so you have been under a rock.

2. Kframe Brown Belt

Kframe
    Kind of. I just don't watch a many movies or TV. I have watched maybe 10 movies in the last 10 years.

3. ultramanhyata Silver Belt

ultramanhyata
    I never said it was "ok" to rape a wife, asshole. Respond to the actual points and questions I put forth in the thread or don't waste my time.

As I said, you obviously don't know what it's like to share a bed with a woman who is in love with you. Unless one or the other indicates otherwise, when you both voluntarily slip under the sheets together (usually naked), the expectation that physical, sexual contact will occur is a given.

The guy in the article is clearly a perv in need of counseling who didn't respect his wife or their marriage. But to call what he did "rape", or even to say that it is a criminal matter, is an insult to those women who have actually been raped.

4. Broken arrow Purple Belt

Broken arrow
    My gf will rub my cock while I'm sleeping until it gets hard.... then she scoots her ass up against it and grinds until I wake up and we fuck

I know she does it because I've woken up right as she begins and I observe the process for a few minutes while she thinks I'm sleeping

5. ultramanhyata Silver Belt

ultramanhyata
    This is utter nonsense.

It takes a year or so before the sex goes out the window.

6. m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

m52nickerson
    Not even close.

This is really simply. You have sex with someone that is not consensus it's rape.

7. WiolentOne A little bit of Ultranationalism

WiolentOne
    What a cunt of a wife.

fordman7795 likes this.
  8. ultramanhyata Silver Belt

ultramanhyata
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, brother.

It must have taken a lot of courage on your part to call the police and file the rape charges.

How much time is that perverted abuser facing? I hope it's at least 10 years of hard time. Then the rest of her life on a sex offenders' registry. What a monster.

Stoic1 and Broken arrow like this.
  9. ultramanhyata Silver Belt

ultramanhyata
    Hey, look, another guy who has never shared a bed with a woman.

This is the story of Jim.

Jim had mutually fulfilling sex with his wife a total of 1246 times during their marriage.

But one night, Jim and his wife had too much to drink. And Jim slipped it into his wife's vagina while she was sleeping. His 1247th act of marital penetration.

Now Jim is spending 10 years in prison for raping his wife.

Because the sex wasn't consensual.

10. Broken arrow Purple Belt

Broken arrow
    Thank you for your kind words.... it's been a very difficult ordeal. I can only hope that someday I will learn to trust again

ultramanhyata likes this.
  11. ALE Purple Belt

ALE
    i have a LTR and she wake me up for sex, just to say something related to this.

it's about chemistry, with some girls i get horny just breathing in the same room and this kind of thing don't change with years... that's the same for women

12. fordman7795 Brown Belt

fordman7795
    I just discussed this topic with my wife. She gave me full authorization to fuck her when she's passed out drunk. She said she didnt give two shits because you know, we are married.

13. DannyNL The King is BACK, baby!

DannyNL
    This is a strange case... but we're living in a strange world.

Not that I think what the husband did was right... but at the same time I have to wonder what wife would turn her husband in for that knowing that he's going to jail for years.

14. m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

m52nickerson
    Funny, my wife and three kids pretty much proves your assertion idiotic.

Second, your story of Jim is rape.
    [​IMG]

Quipling and HomerThompson like this.
  15. Kframe Brown Belt

Kframe
    Actually, asshole, you have spent this entire thread shouting to the rooftops that just being married and in bed is consent. That may have been the case in history, when women had no rights, but that is not the case now. He clearly did rape her. She would not have testified against him if she herself didn't think it was rape. Notice how she says her life was shattered by the experience.

And, Asshole, I have been responding to your nonsensical points. The only ridiculous point you keep making is some nonsense about consent being assumed just because she married him climbed into his bed.

You refuse to call a spade a spade. Rape is the unconsented sexual contact. She didn't consent. Period. Someone who is asleep, or unconscious or drunk, can not legally give consent either. By every legal definition, he raped her.

Having a loving relationship does not mean you get to screw your unconscious wife. That is nothing but disrespect for her.

LEGS MAHONEY and HomerThompson like this.
  16. Kframe Brown Belt

Kframe
    Not in my case it didn't..

17. Quipling Black Belt

Quipling
    have you tried being good at sex?

18. Kframe Brown Belt

Kframe
    I asked my wife about this. She didn't like the fact he videoed it.. She didn't think however the wife should have pressed charges, but also admitted she was confused as to how she would really feel on this. She said, absent me making a video, she would feel depressed that screwed her while she was sleeping and she didn't wake up for it. Though for us it is all academic anyways as we don't have sex anymore.

19. Kframe Brown Belt

Kframe
    Wait, you mean I have to be good at it? Shit, now I gotta learn a new skill..

Seriously though, I don't know if that is the case. I have flat out asked her about this and she says I do fine. I try to put her first, go down with out being asked, stay till she finishes that kind of thing. The thing is, I don't know if she even has a sex drive. She does the usual wife flirting, but never once has been the aggressive one. And most of the time when I try to make the move, she is busy with other shit, or tired.

Honestly, I don't know what the truth is. This issue is likely to be the cause of our divorce. As the only reason I am currently still with her is my special needs son, and I don't want to sell our home that I sunk a ton of money into renovating.

20. ultramanhyata Silver Belt

ultramanhyata
    "When women had no rights..." As if two people entrusting their minds, souls and bodies to one another in marriage, until death do they part, is some sort of exploitative pact.

It's pretty clear from your posts that you really do represent the militant feminist, SJW wack-job wing of the American left.

People are free to enter into whatever sort of legal physical relationship they wish. It's a free society. I don't know what sort of terms or conditions the couple in this case placed on their cohabitation.

But if a man or woman who share a bed with their partner considers being sexually touched in their sleep an act of "rape", they were never married to that partner in any meaningful sense of the word "marriage".