Hunt's fan from the beach is back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are this guy faps to hunto pictures every night before bed.

If I become a fighter my nickname is gonna be "Handsome (except face)"

This thread delivers.

Mark Hunt is the only guy in the word who wouldn't be scared by this. I'd be hiring bodyguards and buying guns.

Pretty hard to pick a guy out of Japanese culture and work out where you'd draw the line on whether he's trolling.

Pretty hard to pick a guy out of Japanese culture and work out where you'd draw the line on whether he's trolling.

True. So much of it just looks like superb trolling(he seems infatuated with hunt, then says the 'handsome (only face)' part.

But then again it does seem like something you would also expect from an infatuated serial killer so....

Agree Hunto needs to watch out whenever he goes back to Japan.

Japan...

_origin_Wierd-shit-fom-Japan-D-3.jpg

Hunt looks uber-gay (not Hunt-like) in those drawings. Holy fukkk...

And the handsome (face only) meme is born!

i love that one. "handsome (only face)" and "overeatin' hamburger american fat guy."

roy should adopt that as his nickname. Same with mark.

Mark "handsome, only face" hunt vs. Roy "overeatin' hamburger american fat guy" nelson!!!!!

lmao

I've been watching a tv show on stalkers and they can get pretty crazy as time goes on...

I love Japanese people. Not that I would ever want to visit the God forsaken place that spawned Bok no Pico but I'm just glad it exists far away from me and produces shit like this.

War Shingeki no Kyojin Hunt.

He should do an Attack on Hunt picture.

This whole thing is hilarious. Guy draws pretty good, but what a weirdo!

Hassy is an illustration of why Japan has a problem with their population aging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back