Crime Hunter Biden's Business Partners Testify Under Oath

Mar-a-Lardo was originally a NY LLC, but I think he's moved that. Fuck knows how it's playing out, but you know he's been offering our security secrets to Putin again.

because it's his residence they probably wouldnt be able to go after the maralardo. would be hilarious though.

Mar-a-Lardo was originally a NY LLC, but I think he's moved that. Fuck knows how it's playing out, but you know he's been offering our security secrets to Putin again.
He tried to change a bunch of business addresses and got caught. [Edit: so nothing really happened there.]

The day after the EJ Carrol first case was finalised he went on CNN and defamed her. This wasn't even the eventual $83 million. He just can't help himself. The tape of him waving the Iran classified document bragging that he had it...he's a fucking mad man.

FTR, the first 5 million to Carroll was for defamation over the alleged assault in the 90's. The second judgement for 83 million was for the further defamation after the trial. Still, they're certainly poised to go after him again at the drop of a hat.

because it's his residence they probably wouldnt be able to go after the maralardo. would be hilarious though.
Bedminster is likely a target. But he might be able to front in time and quit whining he's a billionaire pauper.

He tried to change a bunch of business addresses and got caught.

FTR, the first 5 million to Carroll was for defamation over the alleged assault in the 90's. The second judgement for 83 million was for the further defamation after the trial. Still, they're certainly poised to go after him again at the drop of a hat.
The first 5 million was for sexual assault AND defamation.

The first 5 million was for sexual assault AND defamation.
Sure, as the case may be, but it still contradicts your earlier statement, just FTR, to wit, "...This wasn't even the eventual $83 million." But it was; not to nitpick, just clarifying.

We're agreed on the main point at any rate, "...he's a fucking mad man." You got that right, no doot aboot it.

Sure, as the case may be, but it still contradicts your earlier statement, just FTR, to wit, "...This wasn't even the eventual $83 million." But it was; not to nitpick, just clarifying.

We're agreed on the main point at any rate, "...he's a fucking mad man." You got that right, no doot aboot it.
I just wish my first vote didn't have to be against someone I can easily say I despise. I know people throw around "hater" but I absolutely hate him. It's such a shame I have to vote for someone because the other option is beyond fucked.

Might want to be careful with telling others to kill themselves because you are a triggered little baby

EDIT: I swear telling others to off themselves was dubb worthy?
Nah

I had a poster not long ago saying he was going to come to my house and shove a pineapple up my ass.
Nothing happened to that person.

Nah

I had a poster not long ago saying he was going to come to my house and shove a pineapple up my ass.
Nothing happened to that person.

you should have told the guy to bring a brick of cheese and some ham too that way you can shit out a pizza for him.

I may be wrong off the top of my head with this but isn’t that where 10% of
The big guy comes from and Hunter telling his daughters she’s looking she doesn’t have to share profits with him like he does with his father ?
The "10% for the big guy" thing is an email where someone else says that "H says hold 10 for the big guy" on a deal that didn't happen. But we know now that Bobulinski kept wanting to get Joe involved and Hunter kept telling him that it would never happen. Further looks like Bobulinski was working with Russia so that was a part of a plan to corrupt him, and he never came close to taking the bait. I wonder how many other people they've tried that with, and the results they've gotten.

lol
You're still playing the drunk gimmick?

i was hungover whenever i posted that. i got shittered yesterday and went to bed super early. got up way too early as a result and was feeling too shitty to get back to sleep. feeling alive now though but tired.

i was hungover whenever i posted that. i got shittered yesterday and went to bed super early. got up way too early as a result and was feeling too shitty to get back to sleep. feeling alive now though but tired.
Okay. Sorry. I believe you. I never get hungover. I haven't for years even if I drink 35-40oz of Bourbon. I'm trying to quit and it's really hard.

Obviously its Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia.
Somewhere an innocent computer repairmen is about to get raided for this…

Okay. Sorry. I believe you. I never get hungover. I haven't for years even if I drink 35-40oz of Bourbon. I'm trying to quit and it's really hard.

i usually dont get hangovers too often either but i had a fair bit of rum, and alot of beer and vodka coolers. i dont think i drank enough water but i wasnt really feeling that dehydrated this morning.

i dont know whats causing my hangovers, but it's probably the liquor. this one wasnt really that bad at all. just a nuisance.

i'd be blacked out and probably even dead if i tried to pound 35-40 ounces of bourbon. i shudder to even think about trying that. i can drink a 26'er but after that i'm gonna have a hard time functioning and i'll probably be in search of a meal and a bed as by then i'll be on the verge of blacking out and not remembering shit.

Lol imagine if biden said this. Fox news would go on full melt down

Back