Hundreds of newspaper editorials coordinate rebuk of Trump’s attacks on the free press

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
headed by the Boston Globe, a coordinated effort of newspaper editorials will rebuk the president today for his attacks on the free press.

I’m happy to see the consistency displayed by the same papers that called out big tech for silencing free press on their platforms last week when they delisted Alex Jones. The press has integrity and believes in the principle of free speech. Oh wait.

First they came for Alex, I guess. They made their little bitch meore popular so he can spread his bullshit even wider, while simultaneously setting a bar for hate speech that the enemies of free speech like the ADL and the SPLC are drooling over.

Hell, they even shut down Ron Paul's institute. He's a real hater, right?

The hubris to think that anybody gives a flying fuck about their victimhood. Motherfuckers were sitting at around 35% trustworthy levels BEFORE Trump got into office.

The same people who coordinated the censorship of Infowars want to complain about 'free press' fuck off...

Circle jerk to the right this time? In.

Circle jerk to the right this time? In.
cO1m0pR.jpg

The idea that the media is dominated by liberals is fantasy perpetrated by the right wing cry babies with a perpetual victim complex.

The reality is most media is owned by massive conservative run conglomerates most people haven't even heard of.

Throwback thursday.

So what you're saying is the 'conservative conglomerate' is now attacking Trump?

Trump supporters: "all of those hundreds of newspapers staffed by trained journalists and factfinders are all in a conspiracy against meeeeeeee and my very smart president!!!"

lalalala.gif

headed by the Boston Globe, a coordinated effort of newspaper editorials will rebuk the president today for his attacks on the free press.

I’m happy to see the consistency displayed by the same papers that called out big tech for silencing free press on their platforms last week when they delisted Alex Jones. The press has integrity and believes in the principle of free speech. Oh wait.

You don't know what free speech means. But you're in good company.

lol jk the company is very stupid

Who the fuck reads Editorials these days? It’s little cunts crying, I get enough of that here

I mean it's not like our media is filled up with Corporate run Trusts...

oh wait

Trump supporters: "all of those hundreds of newspapers staffed by trained journalists and factfinders are all in a conspiracy against meeeeeeee and my very smart president!!!"

Now that was funny.

I mean it's not like our media is filled up with Corporate run Trusts...

oh wait

The same people who claim to hate corporations and their interests are hailing corporate media as the flagbearers of truth as if they have no agenda. Golden

Now that was funny.

Yeah, getting journalism degrees and training from universities like Yale and Princeton, where less than 1% of the country is smart enough to enroll, doesn't qualify them to do anything more than the sexless slobs who scribble up the fake news that your kind consumes.

The same people who claim to hate corporations and their interests are hailing corporate media as the flagbearers of truth as if they have no agenda. Golden
they whine all day about mythical fantasy collusion, while they all committed blatant collusion in banning Alex Jones....

hilarious

trust in media isn't at an all time low due to Trump, that's where people aren't getting it. They are straight up, 100% undeniable corporate shills, every last one of them. It's why people like Sargon or Styxhexenhammer or Kulinski get so many views on YT. It's why Stephen Crowder is a well known person, etc....

they whine all day about mythical fantasy collusion, while they all committed blatant collusion in banning Alex Jones....

hilarious

all in a matter of a week. It hasn't even been long enough to forget CNN and other news outlets just lobbied for InfoWars to be censored.

Back