Hundreds of Missouri’s 15-year-old brides may have married their rapists

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 and 24 to be dating,

married so the kid was only mostly doomed.

Fucking kids is never ok. Ever. Cant believe how often this comes up.

hansenlol.jpg

It's not great. My point was that there is a reason that statutory laws exist, and it's because a 14 year old cannot give informed consent to a 24 year old. Hence the 'rape' part of the sentence.

And it doesn't matter if he was sipping pepsi or not, providing alcohol to a minor is a felony.
Since it is her consent we're talking about here, presumably you'd agree that she can't give consent to other minors either to have sex with them or drink with them. That didn't take long to convince you to join the social conservative approach in thinking minors should not be having sex or drinking at all.

How do you come to that conclusion? You're forced to abort a child because the kids aren't married? I never implied that. Your "or...?" was a good start.

You can't morally or legally force someone to get an abortion. If they're not ready to raise a child, they should get support for raising the child. If they want to get an abortion, I think that would be their right and probably not a bad idea. I would never, ever support forcing an abortion and that's such a weird leap to make.

As you saw it wasn't a conclusion. Don't be so dramatic.

It sounds like you're saying taxpayers should financially support a person supposedly old enough to raise a child but not old enough to support it financially and emotionally, and not old enough to marry the father. And of course footing the bill to make baby daddy's statutory rape charge a state burden as well. Jesus dude. And you call abortion immoral.

As you saw it wasn't a conclusion. Don't be so dramatic.

It sounds like you're saying taxpayers should financially support a person supposedly old enough to raise a child but not old enough to support it financially and emotionally, and not old enough to marry the father. And of course footing the bill to make baby daddy's statutory rape charge a state burden as well. Jesus dude. And you call abortion immoral.
How am I being dramatic? I'm not calling abortion immoral, I'm calling forced abortion immoral which it absolutely is. Learn to read.

. And of course footing the bill to make baby daddy's statutory rape charge a state burden as well.

Yes, that's usually what happens when someone commits a crime. It becomes a burden on taxpayers to prosecute them.

Since it is her consent we're talking about here, presumably you'd agree that she can't give consent to other minors either to have sex with them or drink with them. That didn't take long to convince you to join the social conservative approach in thinking minors should not be having sex or drinking at all.
I think it would be wise for teenagers to abstain until they are mature. Who are you going to prosecute when two minors have sex? The laws are there to protect them, not punish them. Stupid reasoning.

It's kind of interesting because these type of forced marriage situations reduce the out of wedlock statistics. A variety of studies have directed some of the increase in the out of wedlock stats to society's distaste for this specific conduct.

That kind of raises a strange dichotomy. We want less of both scenarios but the reduction of either is kind of dependent on the increase of the other (I say "kind of" because of course teenagers could voluntarily stop having premarital sex without protection but I'm going to put that in the "not likely" category).

It's not a big deal internet dorks. It's people living life exactly the way the always have.. Kids need a dad, and some 14-15 year old girls love to f**k, and are developed. Grow up, get out of knight land that causes women to be disgusted by your existence, and worry about your own situations.

If it was 13 and under, and systematic like in a cult, I would likely favor intervention.. But better some 15 year is who wants sex every day get married to the father of her child than be a stupid whore until she's used up.

That's white guys in the West though.. Fighting for women's rights to be used up whores who hate them. Good work guys. Don't forget to spend 10,000 sending your daughter on spring break.. again, better to get married than be a single mother and a skank. Duh.

Last edited:
So a girl who is raped and traumatized is 'compensated' by ruining her life completely. I'll never understand religion and yet is such a driving and destructive force in the US and globally..

Religion is the Opioum of the masses

Religion is the Opioum of the masses

No dummy, that's the media and there screens we stare at. Meditation and faith awakens the brain (scientifically proven) and makes people more aware and empathetic.. Watching these screens dulls us.

I'm not condoning anything here. I don't like the idea of a 24 year old with a 14 year old. My wife however has no problem with it. She was raised in a different part of the world.

I will say this, I used to live near a very large Amish community. Over the years I got to know many of them well. I remember some of the young girls, girls who I thought were 20 something years old that turned out to be anywhere from 13 years old and up.

They were very physically mature, big hips, big tits, etc. Even more important was how mentally/emotionally mature they were. They were much more sensible and logical than many, many 20 something year old women I've met.

All in saying is that it's easy to hear "14 years old" and automatically think child. I'm saying that isn't always the case.

We consider 18 to be the magic number but we all know 18 year olds who have the maturity of children.

Fucking kids is never ok. Ever. Cant believe how often this comes up.

hansenlol.jpg
"Kid" is like 13 and under.. Some 13 year old girls definitely claim to be "old enough," by their own admission and actions. I still think 13 is kid, and also some undeveloped 14 year olds.

No dummy, that's the media and there screens we stare at. Meditation and faith awakens the brain (scientifically proven) and makes people more aware and empathetic.. Watching these screens dulls us.

Ah so its more like weed! I wonder what is the meth of the masses!

I'm not condoning anything here. I don't like the idea of a 24 year old with a 14 year old. My wife however has no problem with it. She was raised in a different part of the world.

I will say this, I used to live near a very large Amish community. Over the years I got to know many of them well. I remember some of the young girls, girls who I thought were 20 something years old that turned out to be anywhere from 13 years old and up.

They were very physically mature, big hips, big tits, etc. Even more important was how mentally/emotionally mature they were. They were much more sensible and logical than many, many 20 something year old women I've met.

All in saying is that it's easy to hear "14 years old" and automatically think child. I'm saying that isn't always the case.

We consider 18 to be the magic number but we all know 18 year olds who have the maturity of children.

Is she from Asia or the middle east?

Ah so its more like weed! I wonder what is the meth of the masses!

No.. It's more like a practice that makes us more human. Empathy and organization live in the prefrontal cortex; that's the part that shows increased activity. Weed decreases executive function.

Last edited:
No.. It's more like a practice that makes us more human. Empathy and organization love in the prefrontal cortex; that's the part that shows increased activity. Weed decreases executive function.

Oh really?

Is she from Asia or the middle east?

No, Brasil. She's just someone who grew up very rural. Things are different there. You can't compare that place with San Fransisco, for example. Two completely different cultures and mentalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back