HumaPro is this stuff good, claims best muscle building protein while cutting

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its been around for a while, but they put a new label, never used it before but what do you think of their claims and has anyone ever used it? I heard a lot of people using this when they are trying to lean out and helps keep their muscles rock solid.

alri-humapro-powder.jpg

PRODUCT LABEL

THE PERFECT AMINO ACID RATION MATRIX FOR HUMAN PROTEIN SYNTHESIS

• 99.1 Positive Nitrogen Utilization to Waste Ratio (NNU)
  • 501% Greater Lean Mass Gain Than Whey Protein
  • 250% Greater Fat Loss Than Whey Protein
  • Over 300% More Efficient Than Fish, Beef or other Meats
  • Validated Positive Nutrient Repartitioning: Starve The Fat!
  • 100% Pre-Digested, No GI Discomfort, No Bloating
HumaPro is produced in a cGMP and NSF certified facility. Utilizing USP pharmaceutical grade Ajinomoto Amino Acids. HumaPro does not contain any diary or animal products., Sodium, gluten, sugar, or preservatives. Ajinomoto Amino Acids are 100% vegetables origin enzyme assimilated and purified without any synthetic ingredients, reagents or harmful chemicals.

HumaPro® Quick Reference Points:
  • 100% vegan friendly: NO animal, dairy or soy products
  • Gluten, lactose, sugar, sodium & preservative free
  • Contains 0.02 calories per serving (5 tabs or 1 scoop)
  • 100% pre-digested, no bloating or gastric discomfort
  • 99% utilized by the body
  • Medically reviewed & clinically studied

http://musclefoodsusa.com/humapro/

sounds legit, no company that makes supplements has ever lied.

sounds legit, no company that makes supplements has ever lied.

Thanks man, should I buy the tablets or the powder? you need 5 tablets though But I hate drinking powder supps they taste bad

Stopped reading at better than whey, more efficient than meat, and vegan-friendly

Thanks man, should I buy the tablets or the powder? you need 5 tablets though But I hate drinking powder supps they taste bad

I have heard from a secret sources that they are flying the SR71, again, it makes a great sound when it flies over your head.........

Look at your overall nutrition plan, and then supplement your protein intake with a quality reputable brand and get so cut you need a band aid .... or something

Back