Hulk Hogan vs John Cena (Primes) -- Who Wins?

Lol I totally forgot about him laying down clean for Warrior
Doesnt change my answer though

heres a better picture of me holding a cena sucks sign lol cena sucks.jpg

Hogan doesn't lose to that asshole Cena. Hulkamania would be running wild all over Super Cena

Last edited:
Hogan would only job if he was about to go and make a terrible film...and even then he would totally do what he did to Warrior even more so to Cena. There would be a kickout directly after 3, Hogan would show no signs of being hurt as he pops up throwing a peace sign at the ref and sadly shaking his head.
If there's no movie look to the Randy Savage feud. Cena is like Savage in the fact that he will lose clean when he is told to. Cena jobs clean after a leg drop- THEN they form the MEGA SPINNERS where they team up to win via countout over money inc who keeps the belts.
The important thing to remember is: HOGAN DOES NOT CLEANLY JOB

Hogan lost to fucking Jacque Rogeau . Stop with the job cleanly bullshit. It made no sense for Hogan to look at the lights in the 80's. Dude was mega over, had cartoons, making WWE tons of money and was all over TV. So in your feeble mind that guy should get pinned every week. That would kill your money maker. Remember in the 80's it was still Kayfabe.

I personally think the Hulk takes it. John Cena relies on his power and Hogan just hulks up in response to power . I think it takes a guy with more intelligence such as Eddie Guerrero to take out Hogan. Less power but more agility and more importantly brains. What do you think?

Are you serious? What do you mean in their Prime? Its scripted not real. WOW

Hogan lost to fucking Jacque Rogeau . Stop with the job cleanly bullshit. It made no sense for Hogan to look at the lights in the 80's. Dude was mega over, had cartoons, making WWE tons of money and was all over TV. So in your feeble mind that guy should get pinned every week. That would kill your money maker. Remember in the 80's it was still Kayfabe.

There is a difference between showing me a house show in Canada that we were never meant to see and proof that Hogan jobs. When did I say he should get pinned every week? Show me the clean 80's jobs in the USA. I get that he shouldn't job much, but that's a decade. He couldn't let Andre get a clean pin before he slammed him? Warrior was April 1990, and that's the cleanest until you get Piper in WCW unless I am mistaken. Then it's Goldberg. He made Sting job in the match that should have been the greatest culmination of a storyline in wrestling history.
You can make money having the hero lose and chase the belt. Hogan never did this in his prime or even ten years after his prime.

Also that video is FAR from a clean job. Drop the leg, refuse to pin, small package for a quick 1-2-3 lets everybody know if Hogan hadn't played with him he would have won. Also 97 is prime hogan?

Hogan was probably universally loved from '85 to '88. Savage took some of his fans when he turned face, and retained many because Hogan was the real heel when the Mega Powers ended. Come '89 and for sure '90 he was getting audibly booed at events, especially once Warrior got his push.

Back