Huge Jon Jones Training his One Punch KO Power

Not sure why he's so obsessed about the idea of having KO power in his hands. That's never been his game. He forgets his roots, he's setting himself up for failure.

Not impressed by his performance

<GSPWoah>

Still waiting for that USADA decision.

Calling BS. No one shot KO power there. If he gets cocky with his boxing, he will learn quick lessons.

... If USADA wrist slap.

All I want is the takedown and elbow your brains out of your skull Jon back. That's it.

You guys saying he looks bad, Jon never had great technique. He has great timing.

He does look stronger in these clips. A little labored and sloppy. Technique still has room for improvement but definitely looks like he’s got more power.

He’s siting in his shots a little more. He was always very nimble when he threw never over commited.

Who knows how this will transfer to the octagon.

he doesnt even need one hitter quitter power.. He has enough tools in the box to break down most fighters... With fighters that are smaller in size/height than him jon can shine sit back with a good amount of tools he can hurt you with. Fighters that similar in size like alex and osp give jon issues because he cant use that range their size negates a lot of what he does at times.

Looks like he's saying bye-bye to LHW. And why not? He already got the belt there and HW is where DC is. Yes, I think he's that obsessed with DC. Also in HW he won't have to cut weight and most fighters are going to be too slow for him.

Hes on the Brock Lesnar diet again? Oof, last time he followed Brock he failed Jones. Hopefully they've adjust their cycles.

Looks like he's saying bye-bye to LHW. And why not? He already got the belt there and HW is where DC is. Yes, I think he's that obsessed with DC. Also in HW he won't have to cut weight and most fighters are going to be too slow for him.

imagine jon on the receiving end of elbows from curtis blaydes like how reem did...

lmao

I'm not seeing the one shot KO power in his hands, whatsoever.

That said, Juicehead has a VERY complete arsenal of overall strikes, so he really doesn't have to rely on just his hands.
But he does rely on the juice. He looks huge.

will be hilarious if he's banned for 4 years.

REEMARIANNY2.gif
I miss Ubereem

I would be happily proven wrong if Jones came back clean and went on a tear

Back