Huge Brawl for 3 days on 10 day Cruise:

I don't want to overreact but if it were up to me there would be a train going straight from the port to Auschwitz and there are still 23 seats unoccupied.

atta boy, although we could just claim they are Syrians and just drop them off at Germany.

Wait until they fall asleep in their drunken stupor, round up a couple of volunteers from the ship then hog tie 'em and chuck 'em overboard when they least expect it.

Here is the thing and I say this with no joy but seriously, if there is no security on these ships then one of these days a nutcase with a gun is going to figure that out and capitalize on it. I would have just assumed that on a large cruise ship there would be serious security.

I actually just thought the same thing. Massacre on the high seas.

what would you do?

I'd be chatting up those two Aussie women they interviewed in the clip while their significant others are battling the guidos.

He’s probably just trying to get a free cruise out of it. Which is probably what every passenger should be given anyway.

I'd pay extra for a cruise with a brawl like that. Quality entertainment. It would be funny if this sort of thing catches on and people purposely go on cruises to get in fights. It could lead to nation vs. nation world championship battles, sponsorships, etc.

Here is the thing and I say this with no joy but seriously, if there is no security on these ships then one of these days a nutcase with a gun is going to figure that out and capitalize on it. I would have just assumed that on a large cruise ship there would be serious security.
Underseige. Sensei. Gif

What kind of idiots decide to spend money for a huge family cruise and start numerous fights? Every cruise that I've been on has been fun and people are having a good time.

Here is a video of the Police removing them from the ship. Listen to the passengers yelling at them.

They look like the rejects from the Jersey Shore, the white trash edition.

being stuck on that would be fucking nightmare.

From report seems like a bunch of Guido's with attitude.

Ships need a jail and security armed with mace, stun guns. round those fools up, lock 'em up, and ditch them in the nearest port.

They did it to the Gang on Sunny in Philly.

upload_2018-2-19_7-50-13.png

Carnival is absolutely the worst of all the cruise lines out there. their buffet consists of elementary school food, basically pizza and hamburgers. im not surprised that this kinda stuff happens on carnival.

Fill the ship with uppercuts.
LOL this.

It's too bad there weren't a couple trained fighters on board to take out the trash. Hell, I'd have even thrown them overboard.

I'd pay extra for a cruise with a brawl like that. Quality entertainment. It would be funny if this sort of thing catches on and people purposely go on cruises to get in fights. It could lead to nation vs. nation world championship battles, sponsorships, etc.
Bruise Cruise!

Italians are worthless. They use their country to protect the King of Pedophiles aka The Pope.

Back