Huge Brawl for 3 days on 10 day Cruise:

I don't want to overreact but if it were up to me there would be a train going straight from the port to Auschwitz and there are still 23 seats unoccupied.

Didn't think those types were frequent cruisers. Always seemed like a middle-aged white yuppie thing to do
ive always assumed it was trashy people from every race. Probably the same target demo as the Camaro.

ive always assumed it was trashy people from every race. Probably the same target demo as the Camaro.

Guess I assumed that even the crappiest cruise was way outside the average trash-family's budget

I've never even considered going on a cruise.

Cruises are nothing but fat trashy ass people stuffing their faces on the open sea

Asian foreigners see white people acting like aggressive trash and assume they're American because they're white. Then the Euros are only too happy to get a free pass, write it off onto the Americans and pass the story along so they can pretend to be above all that, give them more room to do it again. It's a vicious cycle

Cruises. Lol.

Insert bill burr suggesting to bomb random cruise ships each day

Carnival is gonna get the shit sued out of them. Parents are going to claim all their kids were exposed to 3 days of violence and are now suffering PTSD. I imagine a bunch of people are going to fake injuries as well. They deserve every dollar they lose since they couldn't control the situation though.

Nope. They're in Jamaica's jurisdiction.

being stuck on that would be fucking nightmare.

From report seems like a bunch of Guido's with attitude.

Ships need a jail and security armed with mace, stun guns. round those fools up, lock 'em up, and ditch them in the nearest port.

Guidos ?

Lebanese.

Whatever happened to Big Italian families getting together by going to Olive Garden? This is a step back for the guineas.

details are a bit sketchy but i dont believe these are italians they are arabs.

details are a bit sketchy but i dont believe these are italians they are arabs.
Their last name ends with an O so that 100% confirms that they’re Italian.

"Come at me bro. Ehhhhh!!!"
gIOTZ.jpg

Was never interested in cruises. Now I have another reason.

Back