Huge Brawl for 3 days on 10 day Cruise:

what can you do? if i were on the cruise, i'd let them kill each other, and i'd go on another area of the ship. that's the security to sort that out. i'm not about to get in the middle of a bunch of probably drunk morons letting their egos get the better of them.

not go on a cruise in the first place.
not get some foodborne illness
not have pirates possibly attack
not be killed by locals in tropical locations where you anchor
not get robbed by locals in port
not get sea sick
not be trapped in a contained area with hundreds of strangers, lots of them explosive and athletic
not be anywhere near the ocean where everything wants to kill you
not be in a situation where i can drown
not spend thousands of dollars to live out a nightmare scenario

Elbow drop from the upper floor Mick foley style

not go on a cruise in the first place.
not get some foodborne illness
not have pirates possibly attack
not be killed by locals in tropical locations where you anchor
not get robbed by locals in port
not get sea sick
not be trapped in a contained area with hundreds of strangers, lots of them explosive and athletic
not be anywhere near the ocean where everything wants to kill you
not be in a situation where i can drown
not spend thousands of dollars to live out a nightmare scenario

Stop being a pussy

what can you do? if i were on the cruise, i'd let them kill each other, and i'd go on another area of the ship. that's the security to sort that out. i'm not about to get in the middle of a bunch of probably drunk morons letting their egos get the better of them.

One guy was quoted as saying “I don’t plan to go on a Carnival Cruise again so 25% doesn’t help” or something like that.

How do you blame the cruise ship or it’s company for that? He’s probably just trying to get a free cruise out of it. Which is probably what every passenger should be given anyway.

One guy was quoted as saying “I don’t plan to go on a Carnival Cruise again so 25% doesn’t help” or something like that.

How do you blame the cruise ship or it’s company for that? He’s probably just trying to get a free cruise out of it. Which is probably what every passenger should be given anyway.

i definitely agree that every passenger should have either gotten a free cruise, or a much better discount, like 75% or something along those lines. though i do blame the cruise liner, because whenever you have a business where you are serving alcohol, you have to anticipate for something like that. they needed more security on board, in my opinion.

i definitely agree that every passenger should have either gotten a free cruise, or a much better discount, like 75% or something along those lines. though i do blame the cruise liner, because whenever you have a business where you are serving alcohol, you have to anticipate for something like that. they needed more security on board, in my opinion.

I guess. But honestly, how often does that ever happen? Maybe it’s one or two people who get out of hand. But an entire family of 23 people? Who could ever plan for that?

I guess. But honestly, how often does that ever happen? Maybe it’s one or two people who get out of hand. But an entire family of 23 people? Who could ever plan for that?

that's true. though i guess when you're isolated, like you are on a cruise liner, you can't get more help if this happens, like you can when you're on the mainland. tough situation all around.

Nothing worse than a large, obnoxiously loud Italian family all drinking together in close quarters.

Fuckin' stugots, ova there.

Don't they have armed security on ships for pirates? Should have started firing on the crowd.

A brawl for three days straight? Lmao what.

Not gonna lie, I'd watch that movie.

That's nuts. What set this off? I bet it was that old guy with the farting problem again.

Back