https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/976293710064369664

Forrest vs Boner historical significance, yeah. Do I want to rewatch it again and again, no.

I'd rather watch GSP take the WW belt from Hughes via stoppage or Jones headkicking DC.

Did you really just post a url as the thread title?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

1st fight was amazing. 2nd fight was ok. Lol at everyone who hailed it as FOTY

Depends how they are defining 'greatest'. I mean, the McGregor-Diaz fights are the biggest drawing in history, so they're the most important in that sense. If it's simply the most entertaining fights, then not so much (the McGregor-Diaz fights were both great, but I'm not sure they're that great).

Basically, it's a list of good fights but the order seems kinda random, and there are some equally good/better fights that have been ignored.

Forrest vs Boner historical significance, yeah. Do I want to rewatch it again and again, no.

I'd rather watch GSP take the WW belt from Hughes via stoppage or Jones headkicking DC.
PEDkicking*

first time I've seen the actual link as the title

someone help the op

Where the fuck is Guida-Sanchez, uh?!

McDonald-Lawler must be #1. Or Bonnar-Griffin. Diaz-McGregor is a blatant joke, both fights, well, except maybe for the first one.

Was glad to see Jedrzejczyk-Gadelha II though. Of all the matches in their careers this one is the most important so far, no doubt

Pathetic list, absolute garbage number 1 and 2.

Great fights not on the list that were miles ahead of the top 2:

Silva vs Stann
Bermudez vs Grice
Guida vs Huerta
Aldo vs Mendes 2
Lauzon vs Varner

Probably a heap of others, those are just off the top of my head.

Come on...McDonald-Lawler is by far the best from that top 5!

ufc was about to fold or they were gone sell it if tuf 1 wasn't a hit. dana said it was the last check they were gone right. ufc was losing money still and it was a make or break event.

Why does everyone put Maynard vs Edgar 2 over Maynard vs Edgar 3? The third had just as big of a comeback, but had more action and a decisive finish from Frankie.

Agreed. Basically the same course of events, only ended with an epic finish via strikes.

Back