Hqve you ever taken something that wasn't yours? Why?

Judge if you want..

Cars

Robbery

Stereo's and Rims

See a purse on the seat of a car I'd break the window real quick to get it

Hoodlife

Shit ain't cool, not proud of it..

Got robbed myself grabbing smokes for moms when I was 11-12 years old coming out the liquor store at knifepoint.

Never. I'd feel bad if I took some unattended shopping cart deep inside Sam's Club.

In 2008 I stole this cool looking bic lighter from the woman I babysat for. Still have it. Just used it today even.
w8wut.gif

As a kid...like 3rd grade-ish I went through a phase. I stole some rope from a friend, and a somewhat valuable coin from another friend(and pretended to find it in my parents backyard). I even started a "crime ring" at my assigned lunch table. They used to post students at the table you bought milk for a quarter(probably to try and teach responsibility) and most of them would be bored and didn't pay attention, I figured out you could have the quarter in your hand, tap the quarters that were already in there and they believed you paid. Then you could use the milk money to buy cookies in the cafeteria everyday. I told my friends at the table and we all would do it, until one day I got called out for it. The lunch monitor came to our table and I denied it, but that was pretty much the end of that.

Back