How's do you pass?

I've always wanted to try this as a pass:
555555555555555555555555.gif

Knee slide/over under/double under pass. I like some back step stuff, too. But I am trying to watch lower passing, like Miyao style of passing. It is interesting for me.

Sounds like the older Over/Under (not Bernardo Faria's one) people also call the One Under pass with a specific grip. Generally it starts from stacking with double unders like Keenan shows here if that is the pass you meant? At some point during the stack you'll often end up switching from two legs to one as its usually easier than going directly to One Under passes right from the start.

Yup, I just haven't been able to find anyone teaching it with the gable grip. Gable grip just one leg -> elevate their hips then same as usual.

Anyway my point was that I like this pass! Also this one:

I feel like I end up here a lot if I fail leg weave pass.

Passing is probably my weakest point tho, trying to work on it.

Last edited:
usually stand to open and combine pressure and speed with passing to both sides. whatever works

usually stand to open and combine pressure and speed with passing to both sides. whatever works

Id have to say the same, I dont have a go to pass, i just wait till i see what they give me or what game they wanna play, then do my best to deny them.

I personally find it easiest to just get swept or submitted.

Depends on how much space I have. Starting from loose to tight, sequence is

X-pass, if they are hell bent on hanging on to my leg but allow me to drop my weight, then switch to long step. If something goes wrong then switch to a knee slice. Oh no here comes the knee shield, then I have a smash pass variation I use, usually they either go belly down or swing their knee shield leg out from under the smash to invert, in which case I over under.

Idea being kill the space with each subsequent pass technique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back