How your body handles hangover?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Terribly. Anything above 8 beers/10 shots of vodka kills me following morning. Headache, stomach pain, nausea, sweats. I got some of the worst hangovers.

There was a day I went to friend's party bbq and you know when you are with a company, having good time, you drink. And you drink a lot. That evening we were drinking vodka mostly, each one of us brought a bottle or 2. Between 7 of us we downed like 9 bottles. The following morning I wanted to die, thats how bad it was on me. Some other guys woke up like it was nothing and started drinking again. It was 4 years ago, and I never had similar drinking session since.

The worst feeling when you close your eyes and your head starts to spin.

Here's the secret: vomit before going to bed then drink lots of water.

I've never been one for hangovers. I usually sleep for a few hours until the drunk wears off and start cleaning up whatever disaster I caused. I dont drink often but when I do i go in.

I die on anything except G&T, which doesn't give me one at all.

I feel like i've been skull fucked for a day and then i'm back to normal.

<28>

I basically just drink beer only now so i don't fight anyone. Beer hangovers ain't bad. Also eat some bacon b4 bed and that'll help. When i was in college i cooked bacon hammered all the time to avoid hangovers, super greasy n such.

The only time I've had a hangover was after drinking Tequila shots straight from the bottle. After a full afternoon of drinking beer(I only switched to Tequila and Whiskey after the beer finally ran out). The following day was...unpleasant.

These days, on the few occasions I get drunk, I limit myself to a few double Whiskeys. Just enough to get a mellow buzz. So there are no aftereffects.

Not good...

I'm sure it's saved my liver because I'm utterly unable to drink heavily several days in a row. It's as bad as having a severe flu.

I rarely drink that much in one night anymore, but ever since i started drinking craft beer, i drank about 8oz of water after every beer i had.

Even if you forget too keep drinking water, after every alcoholic drink, the hangover is still manageable.

I rarely drink now anyway, I'll probably drink a few beers every other month now. And that's just to try new stuff i haven't had before.

Drink water when drinking alcohol, ya bum.

My tolerance is high now. I just get tired the next day. Vodka is easier on my system than mass quantities of beer because I’m not pissing all night and don’t get dehydrated. Also don’t get the beer shits.

I found that I don't have the bad headaches after drinking in taverns since they banned smoking.

Lots of water and advil before bed. Always turns what should be a raging hangover into a manageable hangover.

I get headaches that can last half the next day

But i only really get hangovers when i mix alcohols and don't prep. As long as i dont drink on an empty stomach, and i stay hydrated throughout the night, or at least hydrate before sleeping, im usually good in the morning

Usually a headache. Switched to michelob ultra and no issue with hangover now

I need coke otherwise I just cant so it anymore

For those who dont get hangovers .. You're not drinking enough.

Back