How You Smart TV Can Be Hacked To Access Your Smart TV Camera

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

They also include ways to block the Smart TV camera this is also part of Vault 7 Government hacking your TV's.

I better stop playing Xbox naked I guess.

I'm gonna get one eventually, and the first thing I'm gonna do is cover the camera

It's actually a heck of a lot easier to do then I realized.
It's an incredibly easy occurrence. I don't know how many times I've gotten drunk then smoked a doober and blacked out only to wake up playing Xbox naked.

the first thing I'm gonna do is cover the camera

...with more cameras.

All the cameras.

You can only fight cameras with cameras.

Jesus, I'm starting to think that wasn't sugar I sprinkled on my cereal.

What TV's have a camera and why?

A number of TV brands have cameras and the reasoning is for people to be able to do facetime like functions on their TV's. If your sitting in your living room you could be talking and looking at your best friend who is 2,000 miles away in another state or even another Country.

EDIT: I wanted to add TV's are becoming more like a Computer in many ways.

A number of TV brands have cameras and the reasoning is for people to be able to do facetime like functions on their TV's. If your sitting in your living room you could be talking and looking at your best friend who is 2,000 miles away in another state or even another Country.
Cool must not be a big thing here in OZ I have a Smart 4k samsung but no camera I use a webcam or my phone for Skype.

Cool must not be a big thing here in OZ I have a Smart 4k samsung but no camera I use a webcam or my phone for Skype.

I don't know but it maybe possible that some Countries already banned the use of Camera's in TV's. It's possible that Australia already banned it don't know. As far as a know almost all Smart TV's have cameras in the US.

...with more cameras.

All the cameras.

You can only fight cameras with cameras.

Jesus, I'm starting to think that wasn't sugar I sprinkled on my cereal.
I'm going to hook my microwave to my smart tv and take it to the next level.

Brb putting pants on and tucking in my waist band

Only 10 years ago, if an older adult said "I'm so pleased with my smart..." the only next-thing they could say was "son" or "daughter". Now they're more likely to say TV, phone, and even "smart camera" has entered the glossary apparently.

If they filmed me it would become the next greatest show ever and Trump would be hella jealous of my ratings.

It's an incredibly easy occurrence. I don't know how many times I've gotten drunk then smoked a doober and blacked out only to wake up playing Xbox naked.
So, what are you doing next Friday night?

I'm an exhibitionist I'm leaving my camera WIDE OPEN
5795c432a59850ff74a5eeb207c4cfd2.jpg

giphy.gif

Back