How would you respond to this speech about Islam?

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As an atheist I find all religion abhorrent and hope it will be removed altogether for humans to progress. But I can't find a way to counter this speech on the defense of Islam. Easy, you think? Watch it then offer some ideas. I have to agree with everything this guy said (unfortunately).

13 minutes???

Ain't nobody got time for that...

Let me sum it up. I have no problem with Islam. I have a problem with RADICAL Islam.

Let me sum it up. I have no problem with Islam. I have a problem with RADICAL Islam.

First post.

The other problem is what is radical and how it is supported by "moderate" Islam.

Quite easy

Fundamentally an ideology of a genocidal pedophile will always be used by a large amount of its followers for female subjugation rape murder and terror and if they can manage it genocide.

For example in comparison, the story of Jesus is rather peaceful and is in no way the same to the the bloodbath murderous rape filled reign of mohammed which the muslims are openly proud of and follow as the perfect example. Islam is in no way similar to Christianity.

13 minutes???

agree with all points here.

first, post cliffs.

second, all religions have some fanatics that cross the line...the habitual line-steppers to quite charlie murphy. THOSE are the individuals who create issues for everyone else.

13 minutes???

There is no radical islam

it's just islam carried out by its followers to the word.

As an atheist I find all religion abhorrent and hope it will be removed altogether for humans to progress. But I can't find a way to counter this speech on the defense of Islam. Easy, you think? Watch it then offer some ideas. I have to agree with everything this guy said (unfortunately).

Respond by clapping

Quite easy

Fundamentally an ideology of a genocidal pedophile will always be used by a large amount of its followers for female subjugation rape murder and terror and if they can manage it genocide.

For example in comparison, the story of Jesus is rather peaceful and is in no way the same to the the bloodbath murderous rape filled reign of mohammed which the muslims are openly proud of and follow as the perfect example. Islam is in no way similar to Christianity.

Thank you for your ill-informed post and not watching the op video, ass-whipe.

Did you know that the bible in all is more violent than the Quran? Don't belive me?: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...han-quran-text-analysis-reveals-a6863381.html

Before more comments that ignore the inquisition, crusades, slave trade, etc..watch the video in the OP then get back to me.

Did you know that the bible in all is more violent than the Quran? Don't belive me?: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...han-quran-text-analysis-reveals-a6863381.html

Before more comments that ignore the inquisition, crusades, slave trade, etc..watch the video in the OP then get back to me.

How many people actually died during the inquisition?

Islamic slave trade?

Weak talking points.

Before more comments that ignore that inquisition, crusades, slave trade, etc..watch the video in the OP then get back to me.

actually i did you dumb pos.

and no amount of excuse making and ass kissing can argue the fact muhammad was a rapist murderous pedophile that muslims TODAY worship call perfect and whos footsteps they follow in.

Are you gonna ignore the fact every inch of muslim land was won by war death and destruction of the indigenous population ? Convert or die.
Over 500 muslim invasions of Europe to spread islam.
Tens of millions if not hundreds of Hindu deaths due to the spread islam into India.
Why are you ignoring the Muslim slave trade and etc
Majority of modern terror starts and ends in allhu akbar

Pull your head out of your ignorant ass and come back to me.

Haven't seen it but I'm not a fan of some of the things Mehdi Hassan has said. From what I've seen he's more or less the average Islam apologist but just more abrasive. I'll try to check it out later though.

Quite easy

How many people actually died during the inquisition?

Islamic slave trade?

Weak talking points.

So Christians don't worship a God who supposedly murdered every living thing on the planet with a flood?

So Christians don't worship a God who supposedly murdered every living thing on the planet with a flood?

They worship snack crackle and pop.

Don't know really, do you see christians carrying out terror in most of the continents of the world screaming jesus is akbar ?

d95.gif

I don't know about all that 13 minutes of baloney.

But i cant trust any man who don't enjoy a cold beer.

Not true. Muslims are 1.8 billion people. The point was made of they all were violent the world would end. But they aren't. It's a tiny minority of Muslims.

Not true. Muslims are 1.8 billion people. The point was made of they all were violent the world would end. But they aren't. It's a tiny minority of Muslims.

Exactly what i said, many don't have the balls to carry out what islam teaches but they still believe in and support it.

Ah I've heard the first part of this before. Yeah Mehdi Hassan is just being a cheeky cunt. Sure, his opponents here probably are too but I don't think we should really care all that much about this sort of standard polemical stuff.

He talks about how his opposition aren't scholars on Islam, well if you want to read something by one check out my sig. Patricia Crone goes into the connection between Islam and war and whatnot. Basically, its not as bad as the anti-Islam polemicists say but also not as rosy as the pro-Islam polemicists like Mehdi Hassan would have you believe. I also suggest reading her other articles on that site.

Back