How would you interpret this date

I would assume it's date, month, year but considering you're saying that date is too old, then it's gotta be year/month/date or year/date/month. All those formats are available options in time and date settings on most devices so various countries or industries must use them.

That's some Yoda type shit going on. It's madness. It's like some college professor got paid to do a study on the least racist way to write a date and that's the shit that came out of it.

Probably how many orgasms she wants to give you.

Day/month/year

Anything else is crazy. But then again USA don't even use the metric system

To sort a string or numeric field properly, it needs to be ymd (or ym).

So, it should be either Feb 10 2018 or October 1802

18/02/10

Book of Job, chapter 2, verse 10.

He replied, “You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?”
In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.

Quite timely. Don't act like a bitch, if I call you out on it, it's cool.

if u 2 talked about calendars on ur date i would intepret it didnt go well.

February 10th 2018 or October 2nd 2018? I've never seen a date written like this. I know in a lot of other countries it's common to put the day before the month. Ive never heard of putting the year first though. It matters for work.
For sorting purposes, it is better to put the year first. If you date a photo or a document like this on your computer, it will always put the files in chronological order. February 10, 2018 (Year/Month/Day).

Everywhere in the world, its 20th of Feb 2018......except weirdoville/murica

Back