How would you interpret this date

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

February 10th 2018 or October 2nd 2018? I've never seen a date written like this. I know in a lot of other countries it's common to put the day before the month. Ive never heard of putting the year first though. It matters for work.

2/10/18

Chicks use to give me numbers like that at bars

If the date is a file prefix, putting the year part first will cause it to sort chronologically if you sort alphabetically.
<Gordonhat>

I came here expecting to hear about how a date you went to played out.

If the date is a file prefix, putting the year part first will cause it to sort chronologically if you sort alphabetically.
<Gordonhat>
Its hand written. Just like I typed it no /s or anything

If it's a date, looks like February 18th 2010 or as its order says: The 18th of February, 2010.

Kind of like a wedding invitation.

Never seen the year first so the 18 probably is the day, and I've never seen the month last.

Other places in the world write the date in a different order though.

Too much number crunching, not enough ass in this thread

18 February 2010. Looks like a typo though so not sure

If it's a date, looks like February 18th 2010 or as its order says: The 18th of February, 2010.

Kind of like a wedding invitation.

Never seen the year first so the 18 probably is the day, and I've never seen the month last.

Other places in the world write the date in a different order though.

18 February 2010. Looks like a typo though so not sure

It can't be that old

We have always said the day's date first, then the month and year. However like most things in life America is taking over and some young people these days say the month first.

It can't be that old
then the most recent date might make the most sense. go with october and pray.

could have also been a computer program that serialized the date like that.

Back