How would you feel if a fighter's nickname was "The Great White"???

Exactly. Except they aren't allowed. Sure they won't be found legally guilty, because the government was founded by white supremacy, and even till this day runs on white supremacy. However, they will be found guilty of white privilege by the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the righteous, and their lord and savior, Black Jesus Christ.
I think you're missing a key point here. It's not a "privilege" if everyone has it. So taking it away from white people, like you suggest, is kind of the opposite of a privilege for them and now a minority privilege.

As far as what is fair and isn't fair in the world, I don't really give a shit what your opinions are. I'm not about to debate that with someone calling themselves Notorious Millions.

i wouldn't give a fuck

a nickname is a nickname. it can be anything.

The great white, the great black, the great muslim or whatever the fuck they want. i just wanna see some blood.

The great white pitbull assassin

I think you're missing a key point here. It's not a "privilege" if everyone has it. So taking it away from white people, like you suggest, is kind of the opposite of a privilege for them and now a minority privilege.

As far as what is fair and isn't fair in the world, I don't really give a shit what your opinions are. I'm not about to debate that with someone calling themselves Notorious Millions.

I'm not missing anything. Minorities have struggled far more than any white person ever has. Reparations are in order.

They are also not opinions, they are unrivaled fact. I can tell you're a raging white supremacist that is trying to downgrade my words to non-relevant because of my minority status. Know that all of black twitter agrees with me and thinks you're a racist.

Back