How would you feel if a fighter's nickname was "The Great White"???

Great White was not only an awesome band, but it's the king of the ocean. I have no problem with it.

It could be KKK, I wouldn't care.

But I hope he will fight Woodley, sometimes.

We have a fighter called The Black Beast and another fighter with Brown Pride tattoo'd on his chest.

I think this is fine

Clear example of white privilege right here. Thinking just because under-represented minorities have a name that a white person can have a similar name that clearly echos white supremacy.

I'm a real n!gga who says n!gga AIOT. So to be honest, I would not care at all. I would find it kind of funny.

Black and White are not colors. Nor is grey. So its totally fine.

Clear example of white privilege right here. Thinking just because under-represented minorities have a name that a white person can have a similar name that clearly echos white supremacy.

Its a free society. A white person CAN use that name all they want. A little bit of social outrage is not law.

Its a free society. A white person CAN use that name all they want. A little bit of social outrage is not law.

You don't seem to understand what free speech is. Free speech protects you from being arrested. It does not protect you from being outed as a white supremacist and a racist, nor does it protect you from individuals taking a stand and making sure that person is ostracized from society for their racist views.

I always thought Trevor Prangley should've been named The Great White Shark. He's from South Africa (Cape Town even), TST (like a shark), white (obviously), fought in Shark Fights ( I mean, come on). It's perfect.

Morono is fun to watch. Hopefully he wins this weekend.

Great White Shark maybe? I dunno. I don't care. Maybe he's just proud to be white? Is this the reaction you're looking for?

Back