How would you feel about this sign popping up in your neighborhood?

Time to dust off your "APOCALYPSE IS COMING!" sign and start working 'em streets again boy...

LOL.
He does look like the door-to-door kind of guy.

For those who think this is no big thing, check this out real quick:
“We’re Tired of Gay Propaganda”
Commentary by ordinary Americans about the recently passed Russian law banning gay propaganda to children...
http://orthochristian.com/63857.html

I'd love your thoughts.

uhhh.... I'm an outspoken conservative in California. You couldn't have been further off with your shit post

you're the one crying about our society is fucked over a rainbow colored sign that no child would interpret as gay and/or sexual.

but please carry on. entertain us with your wild visions of doom and gloom that is to come for our society and how we need God in our lives if we are to be saved.

you're the one crying about our society is fucked over a rainbow colored sign that no child would interpret as gay and/or sexual.

but please carry on. entertain us with your wild visions of doom and gloom that is to come for our society and how we need God in our lives if we are to be saved.

Oh our culture is already in doom and gloom. Look around you dude. My comment was about not hiding

Oh our culture is already in doom and gloom. Look around you dude. My comment was about not hiding

Hopefully your children (and/or their descendants) will realize what a religious nut you really are/were and don't follow in your footsteps.

Last edited:
It's a double entendre that kids won't get. Just like the "good" children's movies that make the adults laugh too.
If anything, it confirms the notion (and data) of the LGBT community's promiscuity.

Have people run out of energy for outrage yet?

Commentary by ordinary Americans about the recently passed Russian law banning gay propaganda to children...

I'd love your thoughts.

Visited the site. Read some of the comments. My thoughts? LOL.

Yall have obviously never driven past a Pull-A-Part sign.

Or driven past advertisment for strip clubs.

You can drive past signs that address the prostate and erectile disfunction and not blink....

But this?

Better question is, are you okay with your kids walking past liquors stores on the way to and from school?

If I had children I'd make sure they were illiterate. Literacy is a tool of the fake news Marxists.

I'd love your thoughts.
My thoughts? If you want to know what "ordinary Americans" think about something, you probably need a different source.

It takes a real dick, someone with some balls, to put up a sign like that

Actually, any Harry Dick Tom could do it

tenor.gif

Our society is fucked. Not that this is some over the top thing, but it just shows the slow deterioration. This country needs God
You may need God, but this country is secular, so don't push your beliefs on everyone else. Look at Ergodan in Turkey and you see how badly things can go here.

Looks like an advertisement for chewing gum.
I barely pay attention to billboards when I pass by them, but I'm sure the PC crowd would go batshit crazy if they noticed it.

How would children NOT understand what the rainbow flag symbolizes (at least to the LGBT)? They're taught sex-ed in 5th or 6th grade (i.e. at 9-10 years of age), and much of the curriculum has turned towards highlighting "diversity".

Back