How would you feel about this sign popping up in your neighborhood?

@JosephDredd

Here is a freebie:
LIB%2B%25281%2529.png

Bruh, you're not convincing anyone to hate Christianity. You're convincing people the Left is unhinged.

I don't want anyone to hate Christianity. I think Jesus was an amazing person and if Christians actually followed his teachings I would absolutely be a rabid Christian.

All I wanted in this thread was to point out (with sources) that you're completely full of shit.

All I wanted in this thread was to point out (with sources) that you're completely full of shit.

You tried to claim that the USA has a child marriage problem, and it took me about 2 seconds to debunk that claim. You didn't respond to any of the stats I provided, you just doubled down on your original claim.

You tried to claim that the USA has a child marriage problem, and it took me about 2 seconds to debunk that claim. You didn't respond to any of the stats I provided, you just doubled down on your original claim.

Holy shit, it does have a child marriage problem... as i showed. just because other countries have worse problems doesn't mean America doesn't have a problem.

Why don't you look up stats from countries where child bride are illegal?

And then maybe also explain why Christians are refusing to stop marrying children and reduce America's child bride rate to zero.

Also, again, lol at you grasping at straws. Have you ever applied this desperate thinking to any other topic? No. You wouldn't be able to complain about any of the things you like to complain about if you did. For instance, you couldn't complain about America's corrupt FBI practises and their schemes against Trump because there are countries out there with actual military coups.

Thanks for sharing your dishonest shit. Again.

Holy shit, it does have a child marriage problem... as i showed. just because other countries have worse problems doesn't mean America doesn't have a problem.

Why don't you look up stats from countries where child bride are illegal?

And then maybe also explain why Christians are refusing to stop marrying children and reduce America's child bride rate to zero.

Also, again, lol at you grasping at straws. Have you ever applied this desperate thinking to any other topic? No. You wouldn't be able to complain about any of the things you like to complain about if you did. For instance, you couldn't complain about America's corrupt FBI practises and their schemes against Trump because there are countries out there with actual military coups.

Thanks for sharing your dishonest shit. Again.

Dude, Niger has about a 76% child marriage rate. By contrast, the USA has about .06 % (about six hundredths of one per cent, i.e. about 200k cases in a population around 325 million). Just about every other problem worth mentioning is more prevalent than child marriages in the USA.

Dude, Niger has about a 76% child marriage rate. By contrast, the USA has about .06 % (about six hundredths of one per cent, i.e. about 200k cases in a population around 325 million). Just about every other problem worth mentioning is more prevalent than child marriages in the USA.
I often compare the U.S. to Niger when trying to make a valid point.

young kids see a rainbow and a line about food.

adults see dirty pleasure.

"daddy... what's oral"
"mouth..."
"so mouth.. fun.. is their thing... like.. food?"
".... that's right son..."

nothing wrong with this sign at all... it's like watching a cartoon loaded with jokes that are on the surface benign but possesses mature undertones...

And then your kid says in public he always gets oral pleasure at the bbq when you take him to the park lmao

Why don't you compare America's child bride rate to countries where it is illegal?

Why do Christians refuse to outlaw child brides, stop marrying children and reduce America's rate to zero?

How many child brides are necessary for you to think it's a problem that should be eliminated?

Do you think child brides should be legal? Or do you think the Christians are wrong for preventing it from becoming illegal?

Why don't you compare America's child bride rate to countries where it is illegal?

Why do Christians refuse to outlaw child brides, stop marrying children and reduce America's rate to zero?

How many child brides are necessary for you to think it's a problem that should be eliminated?

Do you think child brides should be legal? Or do you think the Christians are wrong for preventing it from becoming illegal?

Why don't you compare US child marriage rates to countries where it's illegal? Go ahead – use the links I gave you. Seriously. Do it.

Why don't you compare US child marriage rates to countries where it's illegal? Go ahead – use the links I gave you. Seriously. Do it.

Why don't you answer my questions? Because you'd have to admit you're a hypocrite?

It's crass. At one time it took some balls to go out on a limb like this but these days it's everywhere.
And I know I'm a hypocrite. You don't have to troll through my post history to prove I'm full of shit.

No, because I already did... and I really need to get back to work.

You must definitely did not answer these questions, you fucking coward:

And you didn't even compare America's numbers to countries where it was illegal. You just assumed that I'm a dishonest POS like you and the hundreds of thousands of child brides in America don't matter because there are places much more horrific for children to grow up. The children in these situations and the people advocating to keep then safe are getting hamstrung by people like you every day.

I look forward to you applying the same logic to the rest of the bullshit you post here: if there are places around the world experiencing a much worse version of that problem then it's not worth talking about.

Hypocrits like you are the reasons I criticize Christianity. Every single time.

You must definitely did not answer these questions, you fucking coward:

And you didn't even compare America's numbers to countries where it was illegal. You just assumed that I'm a dishonest POS like you and the hundreds of thousands of child brides in America don't matter because there are places much more horrific for children to grow up. The children in these situations and the people advocating to keep then safe are getting hamstrung by people like you every day.

I look forward to you applying the same logic to the rest of the bullshit you post here: if there are places around the world experiencing a much worse version of that problem then it's not worth talking about.

Hypocrits like you are the reasons I criticize Christianity. Every single time.

Joe, there's no reason to get personal. You're acting a bit unhinged. Calm down, go for a walk, take a Xanax – whatever you need to do. We can try talking about this once you relax.

Joe, there's no reason to get personal. You're acting a bit unhinged. Calm down, go for a walk, take a Xanax – whatever you need to do. We can try talking about this once you relax.

lol the more you run from answering these questions, the less likely I'm going to return to treating you as though you're not a human excrement stain. I would expect you to have an interest in setting the record straight since you try really hard to convince people you're not a hypocrite or a liar and are, in fact, an intellectual. Too bad that facade drops any time you encounter information you don't want to exist.

lol the more you run from answering these questions, the less likely I'm going to return to treating you as though you're not a human excrement stain. I would expect you to have an interest in setting the record straight since you try really hard to convince people you're not a hypocrite or a liar and are, in fact, an intellectual. Too bad that facade drops any time you encounter information you don't want to exist.

I don't like it, it gets old having in homosexual lifestyle thrown in your face constantly but I certainly wouldn't make a big deal about it, I'll just speak with my wallet and add it to the list of places that will never receive a dime of my money! They'll find out soon enough this sort of advertising will do the exact opposite of its purpose and will turn more people away then attract new customers.

Crybabies like you are in the minority bro, do you live in a big city? The French Quarter turnt the fuck up for Pride. Every major city flew rainbow flags.

"Never receive a dime of my money!"
<36>

Back