How Would You Feel About Kevin Lee

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if he had ignored Mario Yamasaki (Paul Harris style) and continued to crank on Chiesa until he was definitely unconscious?

Then stated after the fight "I didn't feel the tap."

I would immediately set him up with paul Harris "super fight"

I would make excuses for him ie. "He's Asian so it's a little hard for him to understand English sometimes."

He'd pull the black card def. I'd nod in approval most likely.

Are you a sjw or black?
I really hope you are joking. I'll play along tho.. am I black? Only in the pants. Am I a sjw? Not quite, but I beat one up once for bein ignant..

Attachments

• bad-boys-gif.gif
    bad-boys-gif.gif
    910.7 KB · Views: 1
I wouldn't like it. There needs to be order. The ref needs to be in control, even if he's a fuckin idiot. I'm all for not having fuckin idiots referee fights, though.

if he had ignored Mario Yamasaki (Paul Harris style) and continued to crank on Chiesa until he was definitely unconscious?

Then stated after the fight "I didn't feel the tap."

Yamasaki made a stupid mistake, but he's still a ref.
Had Lee done what you describe, it wouldn't have been a mistake. It would have been a serious foul that deserves punishment.

I really hope you are joking. I'll play along tho.. am I black? Only in the pants. Am I a sjw? Not quite, but I beat one up once for bein ignant..
OK, so why are you defending him?

Interesting experiment. I'd probably think nothing of it if and then see if there was actually a tap.

OK, so why are you defending him?
giphy.gif

If i quoted you, i would consider, but i didn't so i dunno wtf you talking bout Mang. You just look stupid with that pic you posted.

You obviously don't get things, things like sarcasm and references. Stupid little man. Enjoy your life of confusion.

Back