How would you describe TJ Dillashaw’s fighting style?

TJ is the best MMA fighter in the world right now IMO, even in his 30's he keeps getting better, and I can only admire his drive to be the best. He's a treat to watch.

He isn't any steps away. If you put GOAT in plural, then you have Cruz and TJ as the 2 first that make the cut.

Rewatching his masterful performance against Cody(my boy btw), it’s safe to say TJ is a few steps away from being one of the GOATS of the Bantamweight division. What do you think makes him a grey fighter?

I don't really know. He has extremely weird style. Loves to stick his chin up front of his opponent face and it creates ton of opportunities. Extremely risky & weird style, but has been really effective this far.

Pretty much the pinnacle of MMA skill in 2018.

Amazing.

And his record is actually much better than it looks, if 2 razor close decisions went his way, he could be on a 14-0 run in UFC right now, with 6-7 title defenses

Technical, nonstop, violence.

The man is a consummate professional and an entertaining fighter. I can't say enough good things about him. He has an exciting fighting style, is always striving to improve in all aspects of MMA, and has a pure growth mindset.

What truly sets TJ apart from the pack is the fact that he's a true martial artist. Similar to GSP, TJ is always in shape and is continuously learning. I have no concrete evidence, but I suspect TJ has conquered his ego.

Your post was really going so well..

A Dominick Cruz-like style that can actually finish people with good fundamentals.

Diverse.

Distracting gyno though, needs to get that fixed and/or better PCT.

Someone here compared him to Voldo from Soul Calibur awhile back so I'll go with that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back