How would you describe new wave Feminism?

Choose any that apply:

A) Shallow

B) Narrow Minded

C) Entitled

D) Egotistical

E) Megalomaniacal

F) All the Above

G) Fill in your answer
G) Retarded

dated a feminist earlier last year. Wasn't a big of a problem when things were good, but as soon as she hated my guts it came out.

Pretty funny actually. I did quite a bit of stuff that seems counter to the ideology, but she loved every minute of it. One time I basically almost stripped her while we were working, she held it off because the accountants nearby were looking.

Last edited:
An artificial social construct driven by identity politics.

.largely a band of antisocial basement dwelling females who are out of touch with what their own gender wants and spend inordinate amount of time on social media.

They do a good job of making sherdoggers believe they are a major force that will topple the way our current society functions so they do bring the lols

I’d describe it as “Mostly a concept made up by chauvinistic men afraid of change.”

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Doesnt matter they cant change anything

It's pretty much sexism against men. I even remember this one cunt saying years back (forgot her name) that she wanted women to have all of the same rights as men, but a few priviledges on top of it. And she was the head of some feminist group as I recall.

The same things that women have fought against for being 'sexist' are the very things these new age whores (sorry, "feminists") are now guilty of being themselves.

Modern feminism is a female supremacist movement. The problem of course is that women are inferior to men is every demonstrable way. That's just nature.

I would say feminism has less to do with equal rights and more to do with making women feel better about being women.

Back