How would you cope/deal with this?

I beleive thats what she wanted.. she wanted me to commit suicide.. it nearly worked, i was on suicide watch by a mental health team for 2 weeks. By me committing suicide she would have been able to wash her hands with the shame she was feeling about betaying me and our family, she had planned it all, I have evidence that she did just that.. you start reading between the lines and figuring out a persons motivations.. its really sad..

Jesus man. Something serious is happening in your life, I just hope that the lines you are reading between are real. Get great Sherbro

Jesus man. Something serious is happening in your life, I just hope that the lines you are reading between are real. Get great Sherbro

yeah i was worried for a bit .. luckily I do have family on myside who have seen it all happen.. i did think at times i was making all this up .. god i wish i was .. its been like a nightmare.

If u suicide her that is......

ah i see. . no not at all buddy, not into that stuff. she is after all mother to my children, i can't hate her for what she has done, i just feel sorry for her, she is heading for hell.

She probably isn't right in the head, a lot of people aren't and they deal with what they have stored inside in different ways, know that you are better off without her and even though she may be evil, wish her well. Take your lessons and move on. Time will give you all the answers, just take what you can learn from this and never look back.

I wont go into full details..

But through good evidence built up over a year or so ..

I believe my ex tried to suicide me.

It didn't work as I was stronger than she thought I was, but it has damaged me, quite seriously.

Has anyone else got a simliar story, if you have how have you coped?
Just take responsibility for your actions, learn from your mistakes and move on.

She probably isn't right in the head, a lot of people aren't and they deal with what they have stored inside in different ways, know that you are better off without her and even though she may be evil, wish her well. Take your lessons and move on. Time will give you all the answers, just take what you can learn from this and never look back.

Thanks .. i knew sherbro's would have good advice.

Sorry to hear you are going through something like that. I would start focusing on the things that you enjoy independently of your ex/family situation - things you enjoy doing, reading, training, music, old hobbies, listening to comedy - whatever - all the things that make you YOU and makes you feel good and gives you positive energy, it will slowly rebuild your sense of self and remind you that life goes on, YOU go on, regardless of other people's actions or intentions. Leave the past in the past, have a laugh now and again and focus on a better future for yourself. Easier said than done of course, but it can be done, step by step. I get a feeling that you are a mature man, so i bet you've done it many times in your life already; got yourself out of slumps, depressions, obsessions, bad times etc. You can do it again.
Also "Stay busy" (A. Schopenhauer's no.1 solution to all things 'suffering') so not to dwell on the past or spend too much time in idle speculation about motifs of other people, because there really is nothing you can do about other people's choices in life.
Focus on you and what you can do. Best of luck.

Sorry to hear you are going through something like that. I would start focusing on the things that you enjoy independently of your ex/family situation - things you enjoy doing, reading, training, music, old hobbies, listening to comedy - whatever - all the things that make you YOU and makes you feel good and gives you positive energy, it will slowly rebuild your sense of self and remind you that life goes on, YOU go on, regardless of other people's actions or intentions. Leave the past in the past, have a laugh now and again and focus on a better future for yourself. Easier said than done of course, but it can be done, step by step. I get a feeling that you are a mature man, so i bet you've done it many times in your life already; got yourself out of slumps, depressions, obsessions, bad times etc. You can do it again.
Also "Stay busy" (A. Schopenhauer's no.1 solution to all things 'suffering') so not to dwell on the past or spend too much time in idle speculation about motifs of other people, because there really is nothing you can do about other people's choices in life.
Focus on you and what you can do. Best of luck.

Cheers Bud.. sound advice indeed.. yeah im trying, i live by myself now, a huge change in circumstance to how i used to live, its been difficult to adjust to change, especially living without my children around me, but i beleive i'm a good Dad to them. I just hope they can see that, im sure they do. I only tried my best when we were a family, worked real hard to built what we had.. a lot of work. I just don't get how someone you love most in the world can betray you so bad.. it doesnt make any sense to me.. thats the thing that gets me the most. time will tell i suppose, but it just as raw now as it was 2 years ago.
Strange people are.

Cheers Bud.. sound advice indeed.. yeah im trying, i live by myself now, a huge change in circumstance to how i used to live, its been difficult to adjust to change, especially living without my children around me, but i beleive i'm a good Dad to them. I just hope they can see that, im sure they do. I only tried my best when we were a family, worked real hard to built what we had.. a lot of work. I just don't get how someone you love most in the world can betray you so bad.. it doesnt make any sense to me.. thats the thing that gets me the most. time will tell i suppose, but it just as raw now as it was 2 years ago.
Strange people are.
Sounds like you have already laid a good solid foundation for rebuilding your life and provide a base for your children. Don't know if you saw the Bobbie Knuckles acceptance speech for winning GQ sportsman of the year...? It's in the heavies somewhere...anyway, he said something really profound about setting an example for his kids 'forever' - worth a watch - so, even if your kids are too young now to fully appreciate your strength now, they will come to understand it in time.

I know it sounds crazy right?!

Psychogical abuse mate.. spread over 17 years.. and cumilating in plan to push me over the edge when she tried to fuck my life 2 years ago.. passive aggressive tactics and narcissim.. gas lighting.. projective identification..
Are you in England? Pay some blokes to culturally enrich her for awhile.

Sounds like you have already laid a good solid foundation for rebuilding your life and provide a base for your children. Don't know if you saw the Bobbie Knuckles acceptance speech for winning GQ sportsman of the year...? It's in the heavies somewhere...anyway, he said something really profound about setting an example for his kids 'forever' - worth a watch - so, even if your kids are too young now to fully appreciate your strength now, they will come to understand it in time.

Im sure there old enough to know whats happened .. Both teens .

Lol. No man .. Thats haggard ..
She tried to suicide you!!! She used mental warfare for years now is your chance to strike back or you could give her a Georgia scorcher. It is more subdued than a cultural eneriching but still embarrassing and funny.

Ramsey Street has gone downhill since Harold Bishop left

She tried to suicide you!!! She used mental warfare for years now is your chance to strike back or you could give her a Georgia scorcher. It is more subdued than a cultural eneriching but still embarrassing and funny.

Well .. Its just not practice my friend. .

Sounds like the room she's in needs a delivery of uppercuts.

17 years!!!!!!!

Holy shit Sherbro, i feel so sorry for you. That's horrendous. Way too long to have that cloud hanging over you.

Can't even begin to imagine.

Blue skies ahead.

This man deserves some kind of gofundme / Kickstarter / sherdog collection plate to fully fund a reset. Get this man some sunshine, and all the boise dimes

Back