How would you cope/deal with this?

Nimrod

Wistfull With A Fist-Full
@Silver
Reaction score
I wont go into full details..

But through good evidence built up over a year or so ..

I believe my ex tried to suicide me.

It didn't work as I was stronger than she thought I was, but it has damaged me, quite seriously.

Has anyone else got a simliar story, if you have how have you coped?

She shouldn't have done that.

It was the wrong thing to do.

I wont go into full details..

But through good evidence built up over a year or so ..

I believe my ex tried to suicide me.

It didn't work as I was stronger than she thought I was, but it has damaged me, quite seriously.

Has anyone else got a simliar story, if you have how have you coped?
I'm confused, how does someone suicide you?

MeatyDeficientFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Your ex tried to suicide you?

{<huh}

I know it sounds crazy right?!

Psychogical abuse mate.. spread over 17 years.. and cumilating in plan to push me over the edge when she tried to fuck my life 2 years ago.. passive aggressive tactics and narcissim.. gas lighting.. projective identification..

So she wanted to kill you and blame suicide? Or she poisoned you or something? What the fuck happened?

Your wife is Dr.Jack Kevorkian ???

Psychogical abuse mate.. spread over 17 years.. and cumilating in plan to push me over the edge when she tried to fuck my life 2 years ago.. passive aggressive tactics and narcissim.. gas lighting.. projective identification..

Sounds like important stuff. Glad you made a thread about what apps we use or should keep right before this thread.

Serious business is always first

<Dylan>

Oh!
<DontBelieve1>

So she wanted to kill you and blame suicide? Or she poisoned you or something? What the fuck happened?

I beleive thats what she wanted.. she wanted me to commit suicide.. it nearly worked, i was on suicide watch by a mental health team for 2 weeks. By me committing suicide she would have been able to wash her hands with the shame she was feeling about betaying me and our family, she had planned it all, I have evidence that she did just that.. you start reading between the lines and figuring out a persons motivations.. its really sad..

Sounds like important stuff. Glad you made a thread about what apps we use or should keep right before this thread.

Serious business is always first

<Dylan>

Yeah I know .. thats how my brain works .. its a bit of a mess up there..

I'm just ragging you some. It sounds pretty fucked up man.

Its cool .. i expect it.. its the sherdog way .. jeez been round here long enough and done plenty myself..

Back