How would Struve do at 205?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He fought at 205 at the beginning of his career. He was undefeated. If he were to drop back down, he'd dwarf even that 6'6" guy that just fought. He'd make Jones look like a midget. How would he do?

Oh title run for sure. His consistent non use of a jab or teep or any kind of ranged attack will serve him and his LOL chin extremely well.

Even worse.

I could imagine that being a brutal weight cut for Stefan... seeing he doesn’t t carry a lot of body fat as is.

upload_2018-12-6_11-16-57.gif

Struve anorectic now? No way to fight, while being healthy, at LHW with his height. He could make weight, but it would only further damage his body.

7 ft, 205 lbs.

Put him next to Shaq, who's 100+ lbs heavier.

He's die trying to make weight.
Bread stick weight, he would look like death.
He would be hilarious!
Struve anorectic now? No way to fight, while being healthy, at LHW with his height. He could make weight, but it would only further damage his body.
Even worse.

I could imagine that being a brutal weight cut for Stefan... seeing he doesn’t t carry a lot of body fat as is.

View attachment 483635
His first 6 fights were at 205. He's made the weight cut many times and looked fine. He was actually chubby/ skinny fat at that weight. So he's already proved he can make the weight and be fine. I'm just wondering if his height would help him against shorter opponents at the UFC level.

He was still a minor when he fought at lhw

His first 6 fights were at 205. He's made the weight cut many times and looked fine. He was actually chubby/ skinny fat at that weight. So he's already proved he can make the weight and be fine. I'm just wondering if his height would help him against shorter opponents at the UFC level.
Yeah.. but he was 17-18 years old at the time.

He was 240lbs for his UFC debut. Nowadays he is cutting to make 265lbs. He put a lot of weight.

He looked like this

51489.jpg

BTW... I think Struve should leave the UFC, take all the steroids he can get, bulk up to 350lbs and become a highly paid freakshow in KSW or Japan.

Helped against Nelson? Or 5'10" Hunt?
Nope
Most LHW would beat Struve, as the skill level is even higher there than at HW

He was barely 18 in his first few fights, he is a 7 foot grown up 30 year old man now. Does this need more explaining to you?

Struve would have to amputate one of his legs to make 205.

It's threads like this that give The Heavies a bad name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back