How would Shlemenko do in the UFC MW division?

KoreanZawmbie

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He was beating the fck outta mousasi in the third round and I actually thought he won the fight.

I know he's a pretty small MW but damn, he beat one of the best UFC MWs....

It would depend on what the UFC was trying to do with him. They’d match him up stylistically to whatever they see being their advantage. He would not crack the top 10without serious match up help Andy worked rankings.

Top 10 gatekeeper, imo.
As for his fight with Mousasi, I didn't saw him winning at all. Mean maybe they could call it a draw, but certainly not win for Shlemenko. Also I think the major factor was eye injury from the very beginning.

He was beating the fck outta mousasi in the third round and I actually thought he won the fight.

let him bang in Bellator. UFC is dying.

Would beat Bisping (controversial take?)

Would love to guys like Weidman, Yoel, Jacare that exploit his back ground game.

We'll see how Mousasi would have done had he had two eyes instead of one. He got wrestlefucked by a blind opponnent...

Top ten maybe top 5 Bellaire isn't the shit house people propose..

He'd be another fighter who underestimates the GOAT and ends up joining the long list of names in Bisping's win column, the very same list that GSP will join November 4th.

Shlemenko beats UFC MW champ Bisping.

Moussasi was dodging his attacks just fine until that one shot that fucked his eye.

If he can pass USADA he would do quite well I think. Top 15 Top 10 maybe...

Back