How would Sherdog react if Conor beat GSP?

If some one as mentally ill and rabidly delusional as Deezer likes your post then thats when you KNOW YOU are on the wrong side of fence. That's when you KNOW you are wrong

Claiming that Newton has a better resume then Conor exposes you. This convo is done. Damn Conor haters are fucking delusional .

I guess you must think Aldo, Holloway, Mendes, Alvarez, Poirier are subpar fighters

Newton has beaten no one on the level of an Aldo ever....KO slammed by Hughes....

Here is Newton’s list and accomplishments by the way jackass since you know nothing about him.

Look at the fighters he’s beaten and had close decisions with.

Fought WW,MW and LHW!!!

For fucks sake

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Newton

Ok so then you downplay Conor because you don't know what you are watching. You are just IGNORANT

3 Wins over other P4P ranked fighters (Aldo, Holloway, Mendes was ranked before Edgar/suspension)

No other p4p candidate has wins over other actual p4p ranked fighters, multiple times over. Only Conor

Conor is the only fighter ranked in the p4p who has wins in 3 different weight classes within the past year

Conor is a 2 time division champ of the 2 most stacked divisions in MMA

(All the definition of what p4p means. P4P is all about SKILL AND only Conor has proven his skill transcends weight)

You failing to recognize Conor's greatness is an ISSUE on YOUR PART. Conor's accomplishments have already put him at the top. It's your ignorance that is the issue..maybe actually learn fighting Gsp fanboy

Please go read about Carlos Newton. He surpassed just about all the reasons you have Conor’s Dick in your mouth

Ok so then you downplay Conor because you don't know what you are watching. You are just IGNORANT

3 Wins over other P4P ranked fighters (Aldo, Holloway, Mendes was ranked before Edgar/suspension)

No other p4p candidate has wins over other actual p4p ranked fighters, multiple times over. Only Conor

Conor is the only fighter ranked in the p4p who has wins in 3 different weight classes within the past year

Conor is a 2 time division champ of the 2 most stacked divisions in MMA

(All the definition of what p4p means. P4P is all about SKILL AND only Conor has proven his skill transcends weight)

You failing to recognize Conor's greatness is an ISSUE on YOUR PART. Conor's accomplishments have already put him at the top. It's your ignorance that is the issue..maybe actually learn fighting Gsp fanboy

Holloway was not p4p ranked when he fought Conor, he was 7-2 coming off a loss. Still a great win but it's not the same thing. So not, he didn't

Conor doesn't have wins in 3 different weight classes within the past year, the last time he fought was over a year ago.

No other p4p candidate has wins over actual p4p ranked fighters, multiple times over ??? This doesn't make any sense. Of course not..MMA hasn't been around for a few years, We're talking about p4p greats, not p4p ranked fighters.

Conor crushed a lot of fighters at 145 and yes LW is stacked, but winning a belt in a stacked division when you're gifted a title shot doesn't mean shit. If Chael had beaten Jones that night, it wouldn't mean anything if the division was stacked. Defending the belt separates champions from p4p greats. You don't seem to understand this.

Lets say that left hand finds its mark and Conor KOs Georges...

how would YOU react, Sherdog?

You mean a TKO right? Conor only has a single KO win in the UFC and over a 145 pounder at that.

GSP murders him. GSP has eaten big shots from guys like Johnny hendricks and Carlos Condit. A punch from McGregor would be like a jab to him.

Oh wow. You claim i dont know shit yet then post some delusional noob ass shit like this. Do you have no self awareness?

Watch this

But I guess you and Deezer (I bet hes your alt account) random anonymous losers(Conor haters) on sherdog know more then Sugar Ray Leonard

Except Conor is widely recognized as the #2 p4p by official rankings so it's you not living in reality you delusional clown.

See I'm posting only facts...where as you post non sense driven only by your emotions "wha I don't like Conor so he's nothing special"

Saying Conor isnt top 5 IS WHAT MAKES you a blind hater. How can you not see that. Conor IS OFFICIALLY ranked 2. So YOU are the one who's delusional. Hater

And now you have exposed yourself as someone who doesn't know anything about MMA and just recently started following MMA.. ..(probably to just started to hate on Conor)

Go learn about who Alvarez is. Champ in every org he's ever fought for. You Conor hating casuals probably never even watched Alvarez'@ classic fights against Hellboy Janseen, Kawajari etc.

He had 1 defense in PRIDE. I bet you didn't even know that

My point still stands. Fedor has the least amount of title defenses of anyone in contention. Fedor cant be the GOAT by your "bu title defenses" logic..so answer the question....Do title defenses matter. If so, then it matters across the board and Fedor is NO longer GOAT

You keep ducking this question because you know it will expose your bullshit you nutbag

Can you stop being stupid for just one minute.

I'm not talking about current p4p rankings, learn to read.

When did I shit on Conors boxing performance ? Floyd never had a hard time with Conor, but I never said it wasn't a bad performance. Stop putting words into my mouth.

Fedor defended the belt against Nog, CC & Hunt. Look it up, stop making up lies.

I never said Alvarez wasn't a great win but he is not the LW GOAT but he is certainly up there. BJ, Gomi and Frankie are all ahead of him I'm afraid to say and yes...I've been following his career a lot longer then your white belt account.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Oh wow. You claim i dont know shit yet then post some delusional noob ass shit like this. Do you have no self awareness?

Watch this

But I guess you and Deezer (I bet hes your alt account) random anonymous losers(Conor haters) on sherdog know more then Sugar Ray Leonard

You keep ducking this question because you know it will expose your bullshit you nutbag

......Mayweather Because he let him'

Last edited:
You mean a TKO right? Conor only has a single KO win in the UFC and over a 145 pounder at that.

GSP murders him. GSP has eaten big shots from guys like Johnny hendricks and Carlos Condit. A punch from McGregor would be like a jab to him.

Don’t forget left hook Larry that layed out Rockhold couldn’t lay him out either

Don’t forget left hook Larry that layed out Rockhold couldn’t lay him out either

Yep, GSP ate big shots from a former LHW that has 16 finishes including Rockhold and Mayhem Miller (Who was tough AF).

Was a tremendous win.

And that "loss: Holloway was coming off of, was a controversial split decision loss. But I doubt you would know that seeing as how you just started following MMA

Conor to put a clinic like that on a future P4p top 3 is insanely impressive and shows how stacked Conor's resume is.

While he was active Conor had wins in 3 different weight classes all within a year. Obviously what I was referring to...thats the kind of stuff that makes someone p4p#1. Conor is #1 p4p

Tremedous win, how limp is your wrist ? It was a solid win but at that point, Holloway was a prospect. Do you remember Datsiks 'tremendous' win over Andrei Arlovski ?

Why would I have an account that's ten years old if I just started watching MMA ?

And if you're going to reply, can you please learn how to quote properly I can't respond to anything you say.

Oh wow. You claim i dont know shit yet then post some delusional noob ass shit like this. Do you have no self awareness

He had 1 defense in PRIDE. I bet you didn't even know that

Missed this pearl! hahahahahha fucking brilliant. He had 3 you tit. Oh Sweet Irony.

giphy.gif

You were on ignore...and for some reason I saw this

How mentally challenged are you?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Says 'STOP ACTING LIKE I DONT KNOW SHIT,FEDOR ONLY HAD 1 DEFENCE IN PRIDE BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT'

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Keep making an utter dick of yourself PLEASE.

'YOU WERE ON IGNORE BUT I SAW THIS'

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Was a tremendous win.

And that "loss" Holloway was coming off of, was a controversial split decision loss. But I doubt you would know that seeing as how you just started following MMA

For Conor to put a clinic like that on a future P4P top 3 is insanely impressive and shows how stacked Conor's resume is.

While he was active Conor had wins in 3 different weight classes all within a year. Obviously what I was referring to...thats the kind of stuff that makes someone p4p#1

P4P greats beat other p4p ranked fighters to prove how great they are. That's the point.

Out of anyone listed, Conor has the most wins over other actual p4p ranked fighters which cements Conor as p4p#1

I mean what you're basically saying is that beating the likes of Ray Borg is what makes you p4p over being able to actually beat other supreme talents (Holloway, Mendes, Aldo etc)

Conor has fought more other p4p ranked fighters because his divisions are the most stacked.

That's why when people point to Jones "dominance" its laughable. His comp was so weak, LHW was so weak, that very rarely was a LHW good enough to be p4p ranked....

Like in college football its all about STRENGHT of schedule

Same case is for Gsp. No one else has beaten more p4p ranked fighters then Gsp...That shows why Gsp was the best (and only even Conor comes close, but is quickly moving in on to surpass)

When was this year ? Nate wasn't ranked at WW and he went 1-1 against him.

From Aldo to Alvarez all was within one year

I doubt you will watch this but what the hell. I bet you will actually enjoy it: )

Don't be scarred: )

Valid point, if he had actually taken on a guy who was ranked at WW I would be impressed. I don't see what is so incredible about a LW fighting another LW ( Who was unranked at WW ) at WW. Journeymen in Pride did this all the time with far less skills and they gave up much more weight than what Conor gave to Nate. It was very popular in the early days of MMA, this isn't something new or particularly brave.

You were on ignore...and for some reason I saw this
Haters have TO ANSWER

Either title defenses matter and Fedor and Conor can not be considered GOATS

I answered in full on the previous page about Fedor and why its different but you were getting sticky to gorilla chest tattoos on PIntrest.

Time,Place,Context. Youre such a simpleton. That everything in your mind is an either or. Hate Floyd, Cant say he did well. Conor hater/Conor fan. Not everything is black and white. See your 'Conor Hater' is thrown as an insult but its not toome. I hate the guy , I hate that hes brought little virgins like you out the woodwork acting like long term mma fans armed with your fave words cuck/beta/hater when youre all so easy to see through. But hes not the first figher and wont be the last that I dislike. I used to actually really like him before he became this annoying Mayweather/Ric flair cross over.

I also happen to think he has one of the best understanding of distance in a cage ive ever seen. Has solid power and that has carried him to where he is. But I want to see him constantly challenged now by the best. Hes right up there, But how good is he?.
For every Holloway win, They were both young. For every Alvarez win, Alvarez was Bisping to GSP. See how good he really is. Fight Tony,, Fight a couple of top contenders as champion. With that mindset of defending not gaining.
As it stands hes one of the best in the world and he could be one of the greatest ever with a few wins. I dont give a fuck about how much he makes. Im a fight fan hes a legit talent and these years are being wasted.

I want you to watch the video. Did you watch it?

My response will be next

Most of those records are about money or attendence, nothing to do with his legacy as a p4p great.

He knocked out Aldo, that was nothing short of incredible.

He is the only simultaneous double champ due to being fast tracked a title shot, he left 145 for good once he fought Nate and never intended on returning. I hate that whole narrative because you're talking about a ten pound difference, if he could of maintained being competitive in two divisions he would have. The guy was stripped of his 145 title for crying out loud, how long was he a double champ for ? A month ? What sort of double champ never returns to his division ?

I'd be fucking impressed if he could manage to rank up wins in two separate divisions, but he didn't.

Anyway, its a shame how I gave you credit for trying to debate in a non trolling or non dishonest manner, and then you post something totally dishonest like this. Come on now. You're killing me lol

1. Conor was a FW moving up 2 weight classes to fight at 170.

Those are just the cold hard facts

Feelings and emotion have no business in this debate

2. If Conor was a LW, then Nate was a WW.

Conor never missed weight at 145. Nate missed weight multiple times at 155.

Nate had more fights at WW then Conor ever had at LW.

To call Conor and Nate natural LWs is grossly dishonest and down right false...Conor is every bit as much of a natural LW as Nate was a natural WW...Nate is a big fucker...Nate was significantly larger then Conor no matter how you want to cut it.

3. You have to remember that pounds are more significant at the lower weights.

A 10lb difference between 145 and 155 is far far far more significant then a 10lb difference between 215 and 225 for example

I.e Body percentages..know you know

There's a reason why the HW division ranges from 205 to 265...because pounds matter less and less the higher you get

For Nate to have a 20lb advantage over Conor at WW was insanely massive and probably one of the biggest weight deficits we have ever seen body percentage wise

Not only that l Conor over came Nate's 4 inches of height and 2 inches of reach

Don't downplay that win. That was an astonishing accomplishment of pure skill from the much much smaller Conor - and one of the best P4P wins in MMA history ...no other fighters has overcome that much size body PERCENTAGES wise and at an elite level

Fighters in PRIDE fought cans at heavier weights...Not no number 5 ranked Nate Diaz with good boxing and elite BJJ....also in PRIDE it was always MWs and up, moving up to higher weights...remember pounds matter less and less at the heavier weights....It was never no FW going to WW against a dangerous much larger opponent

You've got to post dot points I don't have time to read ridiculous essays.

Look it's a fair point but that's just the way I see it, I don't see it as particularly brave. Nate wasn't that much bigger than Conor so not sure what you're on about, Conor has a fair amount of bulk on his frame compared to Nate. Nate is a talented fighter but he is much more suited to LW, once upon a time he was a decent sized WW, at one point in time so was Matt Hughes but those days are long gone.

This fight did nothing for them at WW, neither were ranked at WW and neither were planning on staying at WW, because neither have no place at WW...these are also facts. If the cut was so easy for Conor, why would he not go back down to defend his title ? Why hasn't he been there since ?

And I'm commending the cans, journeymen or gatekeepers in the JMMA circuit who fought ranked contenders at openweights. Not the other way around.

WRONG

So you didnt watch the video at all

Serious, does it physically hurt you to give Conor any kind of real and significant praise without a disclaimer?

Stop it. Stop your bullshit. Drop the non sense. I know you have it in you to not be delusional on rare occasion. Snap out of it.

Beat Holloway, Poirier, and Mendes..was 6-0 with 5 KOs...show me another FW who got a title shot while having a better run

Then of course Conor got his title shot at LW because of how he beat Aldo and his GOAT accomplishments at FW..

Nothing out of the ordinary....you must have never watched boxing..

Where Floyd and Manny got instant title shots at heavier weights based on what they did at lower weights.

So to diminish Conor's historic 2 belt accomplishment is also to say Floyd was never a "legit 5 division champ"...or to say Pacquiao was not a "legit 8 belt division champ"...

Heck you better never ever give Gsp anything even resembling credit for his 2 belt accomplishment

Gsp got a far more UNdeserved shot

-Gsp HAD NEVER fought at MW before. Conor actually had fought at 155

- Gsp was retired 4 years. Conor was an active fighter coming off a huge win at 170 and just 2 fights removed from destroying a former GOAT.

No one in combat sports history has ever worked their way up the ranks in multiple divisions to "earn it" in each division.

Working up the ranks is for contenders and chumps

It's never worked like that. Conor detractors just don't know anything about combat sports

To have expected that of Conor and take credit away from Conor because he didn't fulfil your crazy standards, is just straight up hate or ignorance....only holding Conor to impossible standards to avoid giving him full credit. SAD

Jesus Christ you're mentally insane, I'm done responding to your illiterate essays. Good luck.

Back