How would Sherdog react if Conor beat GSP? | Page 6

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by CereserBr, Nov 14, 2017.

1. 90 50 Yellow Card

90 50
    Here is Newton’s list and accomplishments by the way jackass since you know nothing about him.

Look at the fighters he’s beaten and had close decisions with.

Fought WW,MW and LHW!!!

For fucks sake

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Newton

Deezer likes this.
  2. 90 50 Yellow Card

90 50
    Please go read about Carlos Newton. He surpassed just about all the reasons you have Conor’s Dick in your mouth

3. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    Holloway was not p4p ranked when he fought Conor, he was 7-2 coming off a loss. Still a great win but it's not the same thing. So not, he didn't

Conor doesn't have wins in 3 different weight classes within the past year, the last time he fought was over a year ago.

No other p4p candidate has wins over actual p4p ranked fighters, multiple times over ??? This doesn't make any sense. Of course not..MMA hasn't been around for a few years, We're talking about p4p greats, not p4p ranked fighters.

Conor crushed a lot of fighters at 145 and yes LW is stacked, but winning a belt in a stacked division when you're gifted a title shot doesn't mean shit. If Chael had beaten Jones that night, it wouldn't mean anything if the division was stacked. Defending the belt separates champions from p4p greats. You don't seem to understand this.

4. elwani Instigate. Dominate. Annihilate.

elwani
    I'd burn Luke Thomas's family.

5. Dirge Brown Belt

Dirge

You mean a TKO right? Conor only has a single KO win in the UFC and over a 145 pounder at that.

GSP murders him. GSP has eaten big shots from guys like Johnny hendricks and Carlos Condit. A punch from McGregor would be like a jab to him.

6. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    Can you stop being stupid for just one minute.

I'm not talking about current p4p rankings, learn to read.

When did I shit on Conors boxing performance ? Floyd never had a hard time with Conor, but I never said it wasn't a bad performance. Stop putting words into my mouth.

Fedor defended the belt against Nog, CC & Hunt. Look it up, stop making up lies.

I never said Alvarez wasn't a great win but he is not the LW GOAT but he is certainly up there. BJ, Gomi and Frankie are all ahead of him I'm afraid to say and yes...I've been following his career a lot longer then your white belt account.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Deezer likes this.
  7. Sunken ANYWHERE ON THE DOME !!!

Sunken
  8. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer

......Mayweather Because he let him'

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  9. 90 50 Yellow Card

90 50
    Don’t forget left hook Larry that layed out Rockhold couldn’t lay him out either

10. Dirge Brown Belt

Dirge
    Yep, GSP ate big shots from a former LHW that has 16 finishes including Rockhold and Mayhem Miller (Who was tough AF).

11. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    Tremedous win, how limp is your wrist ? It was a solid win but at that point, Holloway was a prospect. Do you remember Datsiks 'tremendous' win over Andrei Arlovski ?

Why would I have an account that's ten years old if I just started watching MMA ?

And if you're going to reply, can you please learn how to quote properly I can't respond to anything you say.

Deezer likes this.
  12. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer
    Missed this pearl! hahahahahha fucking brilliant. He had 3 you tit. Oh Sweet Irony.

[​IMG]

13. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Says 'STOP ACTING LIKE I DONT KNOW SHIT,FEDOR ONLY HAD 1 DEFENCE IN PRIDE BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT'

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Keep making an utter dick of yourself PLEASE.

'YOU WERE ON IGNORE BUT I SAW THIS'

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

14. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    When was this year ? Nate wasn't ranked at WW and he went 1-1 against him.

15. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    Valid point, if he had actually taken on a guy who was ranked at WW I would be impressed. I don't see what is so incredible about a LW fighting another LW ( Who was unranked at WW ) at WW. Journeymen in Pride did this all the time with far less skills and they gave up much more weight than what Conor gave to Nate. It was very popular in the early days of MMA, this isn't something new or particularly brave.

Deezer likes this.
  16. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer

I answered in full on the previous page about Fedor and why its different but you were getting sticky to gorilla chest tattoos on PIntrest.

Time,Place,Context. Youre such a simpleton. That everything in your mind is an either or. Hate Floyd, Cant say he did well. Conor hater/Conor fan. Not everything is black and white. See your 'Conor Hater' is thrown as an insult but its not toome. I hate the guy , I hate that hes brought little virgins like you out the woodwork acting like long term mma fans armed with your fave words cuck/beta/hater when youre all so easy to see through. But hes not the first figher and wont be the last that I dislike. I used to actually really like him before he became this annoying Mayweather/Ric flair cross over.

I also happen to think he has one of the best understanding of distance in a cage ive ever seen. Has solid power and that has carried him to where he is. But I want to see him constantly challenged now by the best. Hes right up there, But how good is he?.
    For every Holloway win, They were both young. For every Alvarez win, Alvarez was Bisping to GSP. See how good he really is. Fight Tony,, Fight a couple of top contenders as champion. With that mindset of defending not gaining.
    As it stands hes one of the best in the world and he could be one of the greatest ever with a few wins. I dont give a fuck about how much he makes. Im a fight fan hes a legit talent and these years are being wasted.

17. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    Most of those records are about money or attendence, nothing to do with his legacy as a p4p great.

He knocked out Aldo, that was nothing short of incredible.

He is the only simultaneous double champ due to being fast tracked a title shot, he left 145 for good once he fought Nate and never intended on returning. I hate that whole narrative because you're talking about a ten pound difference, if he could of maintained being competitive in two divisions he would have. The guy was stripped of his 145 title for crying out loud, how long was he a double champ for ? A month ? What sort of double champ never returns to his division ?

I'd be fucking impressed if he could manage to rank up wins in two separate divisions, but he didn't.

18. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    You've got to post dot points I don't have time to read ridiculous essays.

Look it's a fair point but that's just the way I see it, I don't see it as particularly brave. Nate wasn't that much bigger than Conor so not sure what you're on about, Conor has a fair amount of bulk on his frame compared to Nate. Nate is a talented fighter but he is much more suited to LW, once upon a time he was a decent sized WW, at one point in time so was Matt Hughes but those days are long gone.

This fight did nothing for them at WW, neither were ranked at WW and neither were planning on staying at WW, because neither have no place at WW...these are also facts. If the cut was so easy for Conor, why would he not go back down to defend his title ? Why hasn't he been there since ?

And I'm commending the cans, journeymen or gatekeepers in the JMMA circuit who fought ranked contenders at openweights. Not the other way around.

19. MMAandBOXINGfan Green Belt

MMAandBOXINGfan
    I. Would. Die.

20. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    Jesus Christ you're mentally insane, I'm done responding to your illiterate essays. Good luck.

Deezer likes this.