How would Sherdog react if Conor beat GSP?

Hilarious to see these Conor haters circle jerking to each other's posts and liking each other's garbage posts....comes across as so petty and desperate...epitomy of losers

"Epitomy" lol

When you see a word being underlined in red, it usually means said word does not exist or is spelled wrong.

The word you are looking for is epitome.

BTW we Conor critics are circle bashing, it's people like you, the blind huggers who are circle jerking Conor.

Actually read this and educate yourself

If Floyd had no "respect" for Conor WHY did he only throw like 3 punches a round early on? Because that uppercut Conor countered Floyd's right with, had Floyd hesistant to start leading with the rights (Floyd's biggest weapon vs southpaws, along with the jab)

You Conor haters are so clueless its funny. It's Conor haters who are the real casuals.

If Floyd had no respect why didn't Floyd get brave until only Conor gassed?

The truth is, Conor was shutting down Floyd's jab hand with lead hand control, mixing up with fients+jabs to keep Floyd off set and disrupted - and was countering Floyd's right leads

Conor's range, reach, lead hand, superior speed, timing, fienting, countering was giving Floyd major issues

Anyone who actually knew anything about boxing could see what Conor was doing

There's a reason why all the actual boxers give Conor credit, meanwhile its you MMA fans and haters shitting on Conor.

If reading is too hard for you, as it seems to be, then watch video. That will be easier for you monkey pea sized brain.

This is easier to "see" too.

GM_20170919_215755.gif

2vhvjer.gif

2eogw0n.gif

You know nothing. And no one takes you seriously. Don't flatter your delusional self just because other delusional Conor haters like you agree. You're a clown.

No, Spent too much time with you all ready.
Youre a delusion fool. You think you know about fighting but you make yourself look consistently stupid. Youve never fought, That much is clear. Youre an internet analyser. Keep repeating 'Conor haters' to yourself as you bring up 3/4 shots he landed in a 10 round fight as some measure of success you tired gimp. He landed shots because of Floyd tactics. You somehow cant see that because of youre manlove for Conor. Its tiresome and boring.

He's proven his skillset. He can finish GSP, easily. I wouldn't be shocked, I mean GSP looked hella past his prime - I cannot see him beating Whittaker, Souza or Romero or Rockhold.......at WW? He's not beating Woodley or Wonderboy....
Lol gsp wins this with one arm trapped behind his back

Are you blind? I have plenty of likes. But more importantly, its WHO likes. I get likes from people who actually know their stuff.

Any shertard can post the Conor Nate gif and gets tons of likes from a bunch of virgin haters. It means nothing.

Posting anything anti-Conor on sherdog gets likes. I could easily do that. But I actually chose to post substance, facts, videos, gifs, breakdowns. I've only been here weeks and I have already contributed far more then anything you "and your kind" ever have.

Sherdog is just a hivemind circle jerk of Conor hating betas

It's you and the 3 same Conor haters (losers) liking each other's posts in this tjread lol...its pathetic and reeks of desperation in seeking online validation.

I will always SPEAK THE TRUTH no matter HOW UNPIPULAR it is

THATS FIFTEEN TIMES YOUVE SAID CONOR HATERS.

FIFTEEN.

Its everyone else though.

YOURE the one who brought up 'likes'

Youre going on ignore you fucking imbecile. Go away.

Conor landed because Floyd stood infront of him, RIGHT infront of him. NO RESPECT for his power until he gassed, Which he did, and was finished. PERFECT PLAN. Walk forward with a high guard. Hes not getting hurt to the body. Staw clutch all you want. Conor got schooled by Floyd. who YES , Is a still a dick head but didnt have to fight his usual fight so to compare stats with elite boxers to the way he approached Conor is ridiculous but you have to hold some kind of victory to keep some meaning in your life since you invest so much in another man.

Last edited:
They would discredit his win just like they do all the others.

"but but GSP was past prime and retired for 4 years"

its been the same routine for his last, like, 10 fights.

At first: lol no way mcnuget wins. hes overrated and X fighter will expose him
After: lol this guy is so overrated. of course he won, they give him favorable matchups!!!11
lol this,

confirmatiion bias Is a powerful thing

Mighty Mouse, legitimately has a better chance at beating fucking overeem than Conor does GSP

Left book Larry couldn’t put GSP down and out and you think a 145er can?

This shit here lately

The irony is I have forgotten more about combat sports then you will ever learn

Conor haters always love to claim Conor fans are the casuals....irony to the extreme

It's Conor haters who have been wrong about Conor's MMA fights. So who are the real noobs?

Conor fans like me actually follow, study and understand fighting.

The reason why people like you cant even recognize how special Conor is, is because you don't even know what you are watching nor really truly understand fighting. Conor haters are the real casuals if anything

Anyway...

NO, "bu bu title defenses" mean nothing.

You completely refused to address my points.

IF title defenses matter so much then why is Fedor considered a GOAT when he only ever had 1 title defense ever?

So answer. Do title defenses matter as much as you want to claim? If so then Fedor is NOT a GOAT either. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

GOAT is about Wins, resume, performances.....NO one can deny Conor's resume and skill

Carlos fucking Newton has a better resume than Conor for fucks same.

Go away casual newb nobody cares about no belt defense conor

Conor haters always love to claim Conor fans are the casuals....irony to the extreme

It's Conor haters who have been wrong about Conor's MMA fights. So who are the real noobs?

The reason why people like you cant even recognize how special Conor is, is because you don't even know what you are watching nor really truly understand fighting. Conor haters are the real casuals if anything

Anyway...

IF title defenses matter so much then why is Fedor considered a GOAT when he only ever had 1 title defense ever?

So answer. Do title defenses matter as much as you want to claim? If so then Fedor is NOT a GOAT either. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

GOAT is about Wins, resume, performances.....NO one can deny Conor's resume and skill

Stop going on about ' haters ' you sound like Charlie Zelenoff and please, you don't know dick about combat sports stop kidding yourself which is evident by sprouting bullshit about Floyd having a hard time against Conor, putting Conor in top 5 p4p lists, saying Eddie Alvarez is a LW GOAT among other shit that falls out of your mouth.

You have presented absolutely no evidence to support your claims, " title defences mean nothing " is not evidence. That is your opinion, look how p4p lists and rankings are compiled.

Also Fedor did not have one title defence, might want to fact check your bullshit before posting.

You "like" Conor yet discredit his accomplishments. Some "fan" you are. You ain't fooling anyone

I'm not discrediting anything, I'm just stating he isn't among a top 5 p4p list given the other contenders. That isn't discrediting, wins over Mendes, Alvarez, Aldo, a young Holloway, Nate and Porrier and being an incredibly inactive champ with no title defences does not warrant yourself a legacy among the all time greats in the sport.

Anyway...

Wow, one of the worst posts I have seen, the delusion is so strong with you, you are a waste of time to argue with and I welcome you to my very exclusive ignore list.

Ciao idiota.

Actually read this and educate yourself

Any one who actually knows anything about fighting will never take you seriously. You are just another anonymous random generic Conor hater on sherodg. Anything you have to say means nada

Fuck dude youre the absolute worst. Let me just leave you with this. I had 16 amateur boxing matches before I was 18, I started BJJ in 2004 and im a brown belt, Hopefully a year or so away from my black. But yeh, I couldnt possibly know about fighting because you have some GIFS of Conor grazing Floyd with a fucking rabbit punch! Jesus help me.

RE: Title Defences

Fedor was undefeated at HW for TEN YEARS. The most dangerous and hardest weight class to stay undefeated in. Thats why hes up there. He was at the top when the best guys where in his promotion. He was destroying men much heavier. So maybe HIS title defences are less relevant than Conors. He still had 5.

Title defences are absolutely important. I doubt you read much apart from the best selling 'How to be an annoying cunt' but if you did you would have read in multiple champions autobiogs/Biogs That the hardest thing in their mind to do is to stay on top. MANY have made it to the top and fell back down. The greats stay there. It takes a COMPLETELY different mindset to defend what you have. The hunger and drive to get to the top is replaced with the need to defend what you earned against equally hungry newcomers. This is a common thing you will hear throughout all great fighters memoirs. Its much harder to stay on top. To stay focussed. To keep whats yours.

Thats why Conor doesnt defend. He has to have Constantly have something to gain. Something more to get. Its what keeps him driven and what keeps him focused and hungry. Theres no right or wrong way but to MANY this switch of mindset is what makes the greats great. And its why people want to see how he reacts when he has to make that switch. To fend other hungry up and comers. Not taking boxing macthes hes not supposed to win. Or fighting glorified Journey men like DIaz. Your obsession with irrational 'HATERS' (NINETEEN TIMES NOW!!) is disturbing when you are clearlyyourself an Irrational 'fan' But you will find many Would be the opposite of that if he just did what ALL champs in ALL Combat sport over the years (in the main) have done and defended the championship of the world. Thats all. Sure some will still find excuses to put him down. But thats all REAL fight fans want to see from him.

Good knight sweet prince x

Last edited:
If some one as mentally ill and rabidly delusional as Deezer likes your post then thats when you KNOW YOU are on the wrong side of fence. That's when you KNOW you are wrong

Claiming that Newton has a better resume then Conor exposes you. This convo is done. Damn Conor haters are fucking delusional .

I guess you must think Aldo, Holloway, Mendes, Alvarez, Poirier are subpar fighters

Newton has beaten no one on the level of an Aldo ever....KO slammed by Hughes....

Well if you knew anything about the fight you are talking about you’d know Carlos wasn’t ko slammed by Hughes.

Carlos put Hughes to sleep and Hughes fell.

They woke Hughes up to tell him he won, even though that’s not what really happened. If you’d have actually seen that fight I wouldn’t have to be explaining this to your newb ass.

You mean, if Conor's hand that couldn't hurt a 40yo undersized and retired fighter... reaches the guy who took without much trouble Condit's kick to the head and Hendricks' best shots when he was destroying everyone in front of him?

Back