How would Scott steiner do 10 years ago if he was in the ufc?

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was actually a legit wrestler I think college levelI can be wrong but he was so strong looking handsome my god. I can see his sexy body performing well in the octagon, too bad we can only fantasize like I do about his size.. anyways discuss.

I think rick had a better chance of being successful. Scott would gas in 2 minutes with all that muscle he was carrying around

20-25 years ago maybe. He was already really old 10 years ago.

He was actually a legit wrestler I think college levelI can be wrong but he was so strong looking handsome my god. I can see his sexy body performing well in the octagon, too bad we can only fantasize like I do about his size.. anyways discuss.

Instant roid fail even in Pride.

Also he would have had a good run in preZuffa UFC. Especially before he did more roids than your average MBL team together.

Last edited:
USADA would electric chair Big Poppa Pump.

Anyway he was a wannabe tough guy. If he had tried the DDP shit with Kurt Angle or Undertaker he would likely have been murked.

10 years ago he could barely move from all the roids. Try 20.

USADA would electric chair Big Poppa Pump.

Anyway he was a wannabe tough guy. If he had tried the DDP shit with Kurt Angle or Undertaker he would likely have been murked.

Jericho would have kicked his ass.

He would get DQ'd for bringing tigers into the octagon.
tumblr_mqcsblay981qhjbxeo4_250.gif

He would probably do about as well as Lashley....

So not bad, but 2nd league even for HW standards.

tumblr_npc4t3Meyj1sg99p0o1_1280.png

'93 Steiner would've fucked people up, and probably would've wound up winning some early tournaments(provided he learned some sub defense like every else had to)

Big Poppa Pump,
gave me a goose bump.
His biceps that big lump,
when flexing it would jump.
Maybe the intellect of Forrest Gump,
but in the ring mightier than Trump.

Back