How would Rumble Johnson fare against Fedor in Bellator?

Rumble would flatline any version of Fedor with hilarious ease

b5f912e95434494bcb6141081261c975

Fedor-Fujita-1.gif
<HisEye>

lol, idiot making thread with question then posting all gifs to discredit GOAT
nice way to hide your hate, nolifer

Let's pretend Rumble was fighting Fedor instead of Bader

Who is the easier matchup for Fedor?

I think Bader is actually the tougher matchup for Fedor because of his wrestling. I think Fedor would KO Rumble in a wild exchange

What do you guys think?
Any version of Rumble from 2010 to today would kill Fedor. I'm not even going check their heights or arm/leg length.

Rumble kills Fedor. Fedor is one of the GOATS, but if Big Foot can beat him, Rumble can kill him. That simple.

Does Fedor remember his elite grappling or try to strike? I don't see him winning a striking fighter, Rumble has a much better chin and power.

I think Bader is actually the tougher matchup for Fedor because of his wrestling. I think Fedor would KO Rumble in a wild exchange

What do you guys think?
Would be similar to this

Imagine the shit GSP or Jones would get if they not only lost to, but got FINISHED by someone two weight classes below them. What a fucking joke

That cant happen because those 2 are huge for their weight class. Fedor is a small heavyweight. You could hardly see a size difference between him and dan henderson. Dan henderson had also fought at HW before. Ffs he fought big nog.

Fedor is the more skilled fighter but his chin is gone. He refuses to do any ground fighting at this point and prefers to go in guns blazing. Rumble would turn his lights out—simple as that.

fedor is always the underdog...amazing how many times he's "lucked out"

What do you guys think?
On the old days, Fedor would KTFO AJ and probably submit Bader.

Nowadays Fedor probably loses to both.

Wat? I feel like until the Werdum fights people rarely had him as an underdog. Then he got smashed by Hendo, and Big Foot, other than the Mitrone fight what fight was he the underdog that he won?

Lol Fedor wasn't a betting underdog in any fight from the first time he beat Nog to when he fought Mitrione

14 and a half years of being a massive favorite in every fight, GTFO

Back