How would Rumble Johnson fare against Fedor in Bellator?

Dude was half dead at the hands of Matt Mitrione and Fabio Maldonado.

Rumble would knock him cold with the first clean punch.

Rumble would flatline any version of Fedor with hilarious ease

b5f912e95434494bcb6141081261c975

Fedor-Fujita-1.gif

Sure, there's a pretty good chance that the Fedor of today would get flatlined, as he can't take a punch and can't avoid getting hit ...

But posting the gif of the Fujita fight is foul play. As I recall, that was the only time Fedor was rocked back when he was at his best.

Sure, there's a pretty good chance that the Fedor of today would get flatlined, as he can't take a punch and can't avoid getting hit ...

But posting the gif of the Fujita fight is foul play. As I recall, that was the only time Fedor was rocked back when he was at his best.
People use the photo of past-prime GSP's face after the Hendricks fight all the time

A fight that he WON. No such thing as foul play

Btw Hendricks tapped in the 1st round and the fight should've been over right there and then

One of them was a Middleweight lol

Hendo had to shove food down his throat just to make the 206lb HW minimum to fight Fedor and still rekd him

Most Welterweights these days walk around at 195lbs, and Hendo started his career at 176lbs

Imagine the shit GSP or Jones would get if they not only lost to, but got FINISHED by someone two weight classes below them. What a fucking joke

You mean someone like Serra?

Fedor can beat Rumble, without a doubt, even at this point. 100%.

But Fedor is not a pussy, and he won't try to gameplan him.

He might get in a wild exchange and that might not end well. This is not Black Fedor, it's the original.

He is too brave for his own good sometimes... and that's why we love him.

WAR FEDOR!!!!

You know he won that fight, right?
"Won"

The decision was so laughable that the World Mixed Martial Arts Association overturned it to a draw, but the corrupt Russian MMA Union didn't acknowledge it.

The same retards that think Hendricks beat GSP claim that Fedor clearly beat Maldonado HAHAHAHA

Rumble couldn't make heavyweight now. Is like tree fiddy pounds

Fedor can beat Rumble, without a doubt, even at this point. 100%.

But Fedor is not a pussy, and he won't try to gameplan him.
Lol gameplanning for opponents and fighting smart is "pussy" now huh? You deluded nuthuggers are jealous that your hero doesn't have anywhere near the fight IQ of GSP or Jones and chooses to get knocked out repeatedly and suffer brain damage by fighting like an idiot

Fedor ducking Ubereem in Strikeforce is far more pussy than that

But TJ is the best 135er

Hendo wasn't even a top 5 185er when he beat Fedor. He got absolutely dominated by Jake Shields two years before that.

A better comparison would be Jon Jones getting flatlined by Neil Magny lol

He was the Strikeforce LHW Champion, don't know what 185 has to do with anything

He was the Strikeforce LHW Champion, don't know what 185 has to do with anything
He wasn't cutting any weight to make 205, some Welterweights are bigger than Hendo

Jake Shields handled Hendo easily and ate his bombs without getting KO'd like Fedor

Rumble KOs him, only chance Fedor has is to avoid the power shots, grapple him and RNC him - sub defence is Rumble's kryptonite

Rumble would KO Fedor in the first of second. His boxing would be too much for Fedor today.

He wasn't cutting any weight to make 205, some Welterweights are bigger than Hendo

Jake Shields handled Hendo easily and ate his bombs without getting KO'd like Fedor

Handled him easy? He almost got his head knocked off to start the fight, he survived, then took down an extremely gassed Hendo for 4 rounds.

And Fedor outweighed Hendo by 16lbs, you act like it was a Brock vs Randy size difference.

Quite shocking the amount of hate for Fedor. As a MMA fan, I missed the height of his career in Pride. Now, I'm making up for it and enjoying every single fight he is in. The dude is amazing, even now. I know it's Bellator, but his entrance vs Sonnen was one of the best/intense entrances I've ever seen. Been following for 15 years. I guess mostly it's the fact it's Fedor. Sonnen knew the hype, he stared with fear across the cage, and I'm a massive Chael fan.

Lol- what in the world are people snorting around here. RUmble was basically a "pk em" against Cormier in his last fight.

Rumble would probably barely make 265 now and would roll through Fedor IMO

Fedor's probably the GOAT but that's just reality at this point I'd say

Back