How would prime cro cop do against Cain,stipe,Overeem and Jds in cage?

I think all of those fights are toss ups, I think he beats Stipe though...Mirko was much faster & had great technical boxing.

Reem might of been able to bully him in the clinch with his size & reach, Cain could grind him against the cage & JDS well that fight could be very competitive.

Not sure why it matters though, Mirko had a great career on his own. I'm not sure Cain or JDS could compete the same way Mirko did.

In his prime, in a ring, I think CroCop is one of the very best HWs we've ever seen.

Different animal in a cage, even at his absolute peak I think his style was never well-suited to the larger and more circular cage.

If we're going full-blown hypothetical, and we give prime CroCop a few years worth of cage-exclusive training..... I think he's a title contender and legit threat to wreck absolutely anyone. With the obvious caveat that these are all excellent HWs who can KO each other on any night, I'd favor CroCop in all the matchups mentioned, with JDS being the most dangerous.

It depends how much Duran Duran music can be played.

CroCop was kind of in his prime against JDS. Do you mean in Japan without USADA?

I'm not answer your question until mine is answered.
Because Crocop started his kickboxing career in 1996 and mma career in 2001 at 18 and 23 years old respectively. Stipe started his career in 2011 at the age of 29. Your turn

Because Crocop started his kickboxing career in 1996 and mma career in 2001 at 18 and 23 years old respectively. Stipe started his career in 2011 at the age of 29. Your turn
so his prime was when? still waiting........

JDS and Overeem are bangers. If they're all in their primes it's a toss up. I'd love to see both. I think Overeem is easiest because of his chin. I give JDS the edge in straight boxing, but Cro Cop is more well rounded so that's a little tougher.

Cain just takes him down and smashes.
2018 Cain? not 2010 Cain?

Prime CroCop would be lost in the cage like he was gonzaga. Rules and environment just threw him way too much, he was never bred for it - All would beat him

In the Ring/Pride system he'd destroy any fighter that's fought in MMA aside from prime Fedor, and potentially '03 Nog, '16 Werdum and '10 Cain

Right now he loses to all of them.

In their primes/no USADA I have no idea. Would love to see any of those fights.

when was crocops prime? Because he was only 33 when he fought Gonzaga. Stipe is like what 36?

You guys rely on actual age numbers for arguments, because you don’t have the patience to watch older fights.

Being out of prime doesn’t just involve chronological age, it’s a number of factors that can’t be measured with a yard stick.

It has to do with wear & tear, when they started their careers, declines in performance, etc.

Does he get to roid or not???

Either way…he loses badly!

Back