How would prime Anderson have done in K1?

K-1 fighters were all brutal KO losses waiting to happen. They exhanged brain damage throughout eachothers careers.

As for the legs, the most deadly low kicks in K-1 was a guy with the same type of skinny legs as Anderson:
maxresdefault.jpg

You have no clue what you are talking about. Most of the K-1 greats are overrated.
Except Silva got his legs lit up by Ryo Chonan, anyone who focused purely on striking would've done worse. Furthermore, Silva was 1-1 in boxing.

K-1 fighters were all brutal KO losses waiting to happen. They exhanged brain damage throughout eachothers careers.

As for the legs, the most deadly low kicks in K-1 was a guy with the same type of skinny legs as Anderson:
maxresdefault.jpg

You have no clue what you are talking about. Most of the K-1 greats are overrated.

You don’t understand the sport and don’t belong in this thread. You just compared Hoost to a guy who shattered his leg against a wrestler due to poor technique.

Never contest me again.

Except Silva got his legs lit up by Ryo Chonan, anyone who focused purely on striking would've done worse. Furthermore, Silva was 1-1 in boxing.

Don’t bother arguing with someone who is uneducated.

Anderson has some kickboxing experience

Ray Sefo did that pretty much most of his K-1 career. He clowned A LOT more than Anderson and the only one who made him pay for it was 6'11/280lb Semmy Schilt.

I can tell sherdoggers never watched K-1 matches aside from youtube highlights. These guys were not superheroes. Except Schilt.

You say what you said in you last paragraph, but then your whole argument rests on saying Anderson and Ray comparable in pure striking terms. They’re not.

but then your whole argument rests on saying Anderson and Ray comparable in pure striking terms. They’re not.

They're not, Anderson is several trillions of lightyears ahead of Sefo, who I like btw. Entertaining guy, started out as a muay thai striker, very lean and light. Devolved into a stocky head hunter looking for 1 punch ko's. Not comparable to prime Spider who is just about the most well rounded striker in human history.

Don't think he could've stood with those heavyweight kickboxers. Even if he increased his dosage.
yeah clearly he doesn't respond well to T.

Take a good look at those leg kicks against a pre prime Silva who had an injury to his leg in that fight, Ryo can't really kick for shit. There's nothing on them except for one, maybe two of them. Silva allowed them because he had no respect for Chonan standing.

Anderson checked almost every single leg kick thrown at him in the UFC. Check the actual stats, hater. lol @ bringing up boxing a limited form that can't even be called fighting.

Holy shit, i can't believe how quickly he tapped.

Take a good look at those leg kicks against a pre prime Silva who had an injury to his leg in that fight, Ryo can't really kick for shit. There's nothing on them except for one, maybe two of them. Silva allowed them because he had no respect for Chonan standing.

Anderson checked almost every single leg kick thrown at him in the UFC. Check the actual stats, hater. lol @ bringing up boxing a limited form that can't even be called fighting.
"Silva allowed them..."
giphy.gif

Silva was on his way to losing that fight by decision, but instead was submitted. Silva had to repeatedly change stances throughout the fight because of how effective Chonan's leg kicks were, and to go as far to say that Silva "allowed" anything is hilarious bias. And I brought up his boxing record because the discussion is how well Silva would do in K-1, you do remember that, right? We're not talking about how limited of a martial art boxing is, but how Silva would fair in K-1. The mistake you're making is comparing the level of striking Silva's opponents had to the level of striking K-1 kickboxers had; most of the opponents in Silva's "prime" were grapplers, so your evidence for Silva doing well is hardly an apples-to-apples comparison.

Keep trolling, it makes for good entertainment.

"Silva allowed them..."

Silva was on his way to losing that fight by decision, but instead was submitted. Silva had to repeatedly change stances throughout the fight because of how effective Chonan's leg kicks were, and to go as far to say that Silva "allowed" anything is hilarious bias. And I brought up his boxing record because the discussion is how well Silva would do in K-1 We're not talking about how limited of a martial art boxing is, but how Silva would fair in K-1. The mistake you're making is comparing the level of striking Silva's opponents had to the level of striking K-1 kickboxers had; most of the opponents in Silva's "prime" were grapplers, so your evidence for Silva doing well is hardly an apples-to-apples comparison.

Keep trolling, it makes for good entertainment.

Silva was injured which was the reason for that and how quickly he tapped. Chonan is a can, the fact that you take that fight as a serious measure of Anderson's striking skills makes you the troll, kid. What is your agenda, Fedor fan I take it?

And I brought up his boxing record because the discussion is how well Silva would do in K-1, you do remember that, right?

And boxing doesn't show how well one would do in K-1, you do remember that right? You didn't look into Silva's Muay Thai fights which would actually be relevant, because you know, K-1 has kicks in it and isn't a one dimensional joke like boxing.
Anderson_OHREALLY.gif

I stand by what I said. Anderson knocks every K-1 can out within 1 minute. Except for Schilt, that guy was too big and legit.

Main problem would be his size, he's a bit too small for K-1 HW. Otherwise I say he had enough talent, but he would have to decicate himself too it 100%. Same if he went and competed in Glory now. Kickboxing doesn't pay near the same as MMA but it still very competitive, maybe except at HW, which like MMA is lackluster for the most part with some exceptions.

Silva was injured which was the reason for that and how quickly he tapped. Chonan is a can, the fact that you take that fight as a serious measure of Anderson's striking skills makes you the troll, kid. What is your agenda, Fedor fan I take it?

And boxing doesn't show how well one would do in K-1, you do remember that right? You didn't look into Silva's Muay Thai fights which would actually be relevant, because you know, K-1 has kicks in it and isn't a one dimensional joke like boxing.
Anderson_OHREALLY.gif

I stand by what I said. Anderson knocks every K-1 can out within 1 minute. Except for Schilt, that guy was too big and legit.
And Chonan's submission has no relevance here, it's the fact that Silva had no answer for the leg kicks from a quicker opponent. And K-1 forbids elbows and limits knees.

Calling me a kid or trying to label me as a fan of another fighter shows your desperation. I have no dog in this fight or horse in this race, but you're clearly biased for Silva and overrate his striking based on his success against grapplers in MMA. I'm simply looking at this objectively, which is why I don't have to resort to calling you a "kid".

Keep up the good work.
Billy-D_Approves.gif

He isn't a heavyweight so don't compare him with heavyweights. Plenty of great middle weight kickboxers right now you can compare him to.

You didn't look into Silva's Muay Thai fights which would actually be relevant.

Just like his Muay thai fights irrelevant because he didn't achieve anything in muay thai.

They're not, Anderson is several trillions of lightyears ahead of Sefo, who I like btw. Entertaining guy, started out as a muay thai striker, very lean and light. Devolved into a stocky head hunter looking for 1 punch ko's. Not comparable to prime Spider who is just about the most well rounded striker in human history.

We’ve been in this game since you were a sperm.

Back