How would Platinum Mike Perry vs Prime Johny Hendricks go ?

Mike Perry gets it done IMO. He is strong enough to avoid being taken down and hits like a truck. Hendricks has always had questionable defense, you can't afford to be sloppy against PMP. I'm thinking 2 rounds, that would be enough to put away the former WW champion
<36>

Prime Hendricks hit like a tank.. I guess you missed the one punch KOs of Kampmann and Fitch?
If he didn't finish it on the feet, he would take Perry down and GnP him into oblivion..

I'd rather see both of them in a debate.

I would pay to see Hendricks' response to: "how would you sanction Russia after what was obvious election interference?"

And I would pay more to see Platinum's response to: "what is a vowel?"
tenor.gif

As much as I love the guy, Perry would never get within 3 fights of a shot at Prime Johny. If he did, he'd get seriously concussed. That beating might change the guy's life & force him to revamp the image. HORRIBLE move for Perry...

Mike Perry gets it done IMO. He is strong enough to avoid being taken down and hits like a truck. Hendricks has always had questionable defense, you can't afford to be sloppy against PMP. I'm thinking 2 rounds, that would be enough to put away the former WW champion
I want to see PMP vs Tank.

Prime Johny Hendricks beat the piss out of prime GSP.

It would be completely one sided......

Back