How would one measure the influence of "social justice warriors"?

I run into them constantly online.

No you don't. You run into trolls and people you disagree with.

"SJWs" at least have the balls to express their opinions openly in a public forum, even if you disagree at least they're trying to give a fuck about something.

SJWs scream at people and try to shut down free speech events, because they don't like the topic(s) being discussed because muhfeelz.

No you don't. You run into trolls and people you disagree with.

SJWs scream at people and try to shut down free speech events, because they don't like the topic(s) being discussed because muhfeelz.

Saying two wrong things doesn't make you right.

It makes you double wrong.

Trust me dude, I'm into some shit on the internet.

Ooooooh... sounds scary...

<Dany07>

I interact with self proclaimed Nazis on the internet. I've been in Nazi political discords. I also play Rust.

Yeah, all 10 of them.

Nazism is dead, dude. It doesn't exist anymore. Hitler is literally dead.

They might even be in this thread.

They might be under your bed. Be sure to check before you go to sleep tonight.

Ooooooh... sounds scary...

<Dany07>

Yeah, all 10 of them.

Nazism is dead, dude. It doesn't exist anymore. Hitler is literally dead.

They might be under your bed. Be sure to check before you go to sleep tonight.
<TrumpWrong1>

Might have already been posted but the party of science just keeps on giving

LITERALLY, didn't say that. But enjoy your consistent wrong streak.

You literally did: SJW has become a broad brush for the modern Neo-Nazi that means "anyone that thinks or believes something I disagree with"

I hear the term Neo Nazi on here all the time, but have never once In my my day to day life.

Most of the time in here, when someone makes a comment or takes a stand on something, they are immediately thrown into the extreme of some far left or right category.

Also, most arguments are made using extremes on both sides when I think most of us aren’t that extreme at all.
But aren't you overrun with racist Nazi's in Alabama? That's what I heard on Sherdog...

I've lived all over the country and the only place I've ever seen "Nazi's" is California. IMO, the south is the least racist place I've lived.
What people don’t realize is that the South is the most integrated area of the US.

What people don’t realize is that the South is the most integrated area of the US.
And not by a little. It's obvious to me that all of the self righteous types around here, bashing the south, have never been around here. I will say though, some of the blacks in Atlanta are racist while controlling all of the government.

You literally did: SJW has become a broad brush for the modern Neo-Nazi that means "anyone that thinks or believes something I disagree with"

That means neo-nazis use the term as a broad brush. That doesn't mean everyone that uses the term is a neo-nazi and only neo-nazis use it as a broad brush. They could just be regular retarded.

I hope this helps.

Before it ends atheists will be begging God to destroy the world
Rzznccy.png
First it's transpuppies in the dog show, then they'll refuse their litterbox and expect the owners to scoop up after them.
It's called a "slippery slope".

'SJW's are just the phenomenon of people indocrinated into a certain ideology, in full or in part enough for it to grip them.

Their influence as useful idiots is much less so than the influence of the people pushing the ideology in the first place. SJW's are an effect of the push. A symptom more than a cause.

@Rational Poster
SJW has become a broad brush for the modern Neo-Nazi that means "anyone that thinks or believes something I disagree with"

No, I’m fact what you did is the definition of SJW
You take something and flip it completely and claim it as your own

You tards call everyone a Nazi, that you disagree with

@Rational Poster
SJW has become a broad brush for the modern Neo-Nazi that means "anyone that thinks or believes something I disagree with"

No, I’m fact what you did is the definition of SJW
You take something and flip it completely and claim it as your own

You tards call everyone a Nazi, that you disagree with

No I consider most of you just idiots.

You guys on the right need to remember that the squeaky wheel always gets the grease. The SJW that you guys complain some much about, only get louder because you guys give them your attention. There are other problems in the world besides those that cry the most.

Back