How would Mike Tyson with Aldos tdd do in today’s HW-division?

iWas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Yes I’m drunk watching highlights

tumblr_pf85e0ZWct1vhm99go1_1280.jpg

HW champ

That division is so dogshit any athletic guy who has good boxing + TDD could be top 10. Let alone Mike Tyson with Aldo’s TDD

I actually think the kicking part wouldn’t be enough. He would slay people in under 1 minute. Tyson with 4’z gloves is a scary mother fucker.

Any world champion boxer with Aldo's TDD would be champion

Gets a career ending back injury during a wrestling drill.

HW champ

That division is so dogshit any athletic guy who has good boxing + TDD could be top 10. Let alone Mike Tyson with Aldo’s TDD
Mw is no better. Andrés is a contender....he’s a stiff college convert with poor technique. Lw has shit alvey ranked already. Dude was a fat 185er and is now in a 20 lb higher division. Everything about 170 is dog shit, athletically and talent wise.

Could still struggle vs a bad match-up (JJ, DC or hell, even Blaydes) but would definitely be top 3.

Could still struggle vs a bad match-up (JJ, DC or hell, even Blaydes) but would definitely be top 3.
You think they would get a hold of him before the uppercut?

Good but not as good as other hypothetical fictional beings.

Jose Tyson gets crushed by terodactyl prey mantis.

mike tyson would get crushed by UFC HWs

he's like 5'8" with a 71" reach and weighed 212 lbs at his prime

Tyson's biggest problem was that he didn't have heart, basically the vitor belfort of boxing

he could probably be MW champ if he knocked out bobby knuckles in 40 seconds, but he would lose once it got out of the first round

You think they would get a hold of him before the uppercut?
Octagon isn't the same as the ring. JJ is a genius at his play, he'll outrange Tyson fairly easily. Tyson cold KO him could but has that ever happened to JJ? With DC, it's different. You can have Aldo level TDD but DC is about as good as wrestlers come - if Tyson comes swinging then down he goes due to poor balance.

/edit: just realized that I mentioned two LHWs as the HW's best fighters, lmao, shows a lot about the depth of HW division.

mike tyson would get crushed by UFC HWs

he's like 5'8" with a 71" reach and weighed 212 lbs at his prime

he could probably be MW champ tho
If Hunt could KO top 10 fighters...

Tyson would murder them

Mw is no better. Andrés is a contender....he’s a stiff college convert with poor technique. Lw has shit alvey ranked already. Dude was a fat 185er and is now in a 20 lb higher division. Everything about 170 is dog shit, athletically and talent wise.
So wtf do you even watch if everything is so shit??? WMMA? Tennis? Fgt

Came here to finish reading title. i thought you were going to say leg kicks.
you failed me

Back