How would Mike Tyson vs Joshua have played out?

Fury, Wilder, Joshua, Parker would all beat him, the same way Tyson would have beat previous generation of fighter.

Whether people like it or not fighters and athletes as a whole get better, bigger, and faster over time.

post-23747-Oprah-shaking-head-NO-gif-Imgu-SO8b.gif

Fury, Wilder, Joshua, Parker would all beat him, the same way Tyson would have beat previous generation of fighter.

Whether people like it or not fighters and athletes as a whole get better, bigger, and faster over time.
Ffs

I dont know. I been watching Bonecrusher Smith fights and he moves way better than AJ and has faster hands but was able to nullfy Tysom pretty easy by tying him up and this was Prime Tyson. I think if AJ fights SAFE, he loses a Dec but doesnt het killed like everyone thinks.

Also Tyson should have be DQ for the cheap shot in rd 1.

Joshua would decimate him, the fighters now are bigger and better than those of yesteryear. The sport has evolved

Tyson by KO. He tried to murder everyone in his prime. With speed and power.

AJ seemed slow and predictable. He turnt it up in the later rounds as Wlad started slowing down.

Last edited:
Young Tyson by KO in 5 rounds J.A has no stamina or Legs /movement easy win

Joshua would decimate him, the fighters now are bigger and better than those of yesteryear. The sport has evolved
bigger dosent mean more skill Tyson was way better then him even at 13 Tyson was better
Not A.J fault hes young started slow and not as skilled as Tyson

AJ's toughness and physical gifts could come to play in a big way but he doesn't have Tysons refinement yet.

I dont know. I been watching Bonecrusher Smith fights and he moves way better than AJ and has faster hands but was able to nullfy Tysom pretty easy by tying him up and this was Prime Tyson. I think if AJ fights SAFE, he loses a Dec but doesnt het killed like everyone thinks.

Also Tyson should have be DQ for the cheap shot in rd 1.

Bonecrusher was way more skilled than Joshua is. And smarter and with more ring savvy. He knew what he had to do to have a chance with Tyson, (iirc, everyone KNEW thats how Smith was gonna fight Mike). Joshua doesn't fight that way, and wouldn't have tried to; he would've tried to bang with the short stocky dude assuming his size would win out, and wouldve gotten put in a coma.

Forgot about Tyson , I always hear how his era was so poor but I reckon a bunch of his opponents would smoke Joshua. Id take Tony Tubbs over him.

Forgot about Tyson , I always hear how his era was so poor but I reckon a bunch of his opponents would smoke Joshua. Id take Tony Tubbs over him.
Yup, Tubbs, Pinklon Thomas, Tim Witherspoon, Mike Weaver, Razor Ruddock (90s), Tony Tucker, EvoHoly, Larry Holmes, all those dudes would've probably handled Joshua (the X-Factor is his size against a guy like Holyfield). When a goofy southpaw with no recognizable skills other than his mouth and danceskills is top of the foodchain, you know it's a light era. The 80s guys were WAY more skilled overall as a group than what we have today.

AJ gets blown out quick. Those body shots. His conditioning would not hold up, good chin or no.

Tyson 100% . Technique , speed , cardio , power , killer instinct ....every seems to favors Mike . Nowadays heavies have 1-2 clinch and sometimes a hook , that`s all . Sorry ....but back in the 8-90`s the boxers were better , had much more technique , defensive skills , and more cardio . If Klitscho , AJ , Fury , DW would have fought then , I really think they would have been in real trouble . But ....of course you can never know what ifa , shoulda , woulda ...

Back