How would McGregor do on RDA's WW Run

You people just never learn...RDA will never beat Conor in a million years, same as Aldo or Alvarez...Because styles make fights. Conor is a counterpuncher and would pick any of these guys apart.

You mean the same Conor that said a “200” Diaz was too much for him.

Tarec would put a clinic on him.

Lawler would maul him.

Neil took Hector’s best shots, outlasted him and then put a beating on him..I’d expect him to do the same to Conor.

If Conor decided to take this ↓↓↓ wide open stance with RDA by rd4 they will be sizing him for a prosthetic leg if Eddie can kick out Conor's leg RDA can kick it over the fence and onto the commentators desk...

alvarez-inside-leg-kicks-conor.gif

Conor would absolutely KO him stiff inside one round.

Eddie demolishes RDA yet Conor loses to RDA.

Nah, son.

Retard alert

16.5k posts, I think you should stop post tbh

Conor lost to Nate twice, RDA smashed Nate badly.....
MMATH doesnt work dude lol

How do you think Conor would do against RDA's Welterweigh run of opponents? Would he go 3-0, all knockouts? Would he gas out? Get knocked out? Submitted?

Tell me how McGregor would do against these Welterweights.

Tarec Saffiedine
10113940.jpg

Neil Magny
002_Neil_Magny_and_Rafael_Dos_Anjos.0.jpg

Robbie Lawler
lawlerrda.jpg
Condor kills them all, RDA included.

Conor is too small.
He's as skinny as my little sister lol xD

The same Nate Diaz that was outclassed by RDA worse than Robbie was tonight? Both Robbie and Nate got their game shut down because of RDA's ability to brutalize their lower limbs. Do the Diaz's or Conor have the ability to do that to Robbie? Nick might beat him sure, I'll give you that. Robbie was still Robbie tonight. He lost to the better fighter with a great game plan. The only way Conor beats Robbie is if he puts him away early, and I doubt he does that. Robbie would finish Conor late.
you literally don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Eddie demolishes RDA yet Conor loses to RDA.

Nah, son.

Lol at using MMAMath. And you’ve been here since 2003.

It amazes me as to how dumb some MMA fans are. Styles make fights. RDA would literally beat the snot out of Conor worse than Floyd did (and he literally punched it out of him). Conor can’t handle what RDA brings.

Also, to TS, at 170, vs those 3 guys, I’d favor Conor vs none of them. His best chance at victory might be vs Magny

McGregor striking is on another planet compared to RDA, the only way RDA wins is if it gets the fight to the ground, he's getting slept otherwise. You haters will never learn.

I think Conor beats all 3 if he doesn't gas out lol.

How do you think Conor would do against RDA's Welterweigh run of opponents? Would he go 3-0, all knockouts? Would he gas out? Get knocked out? Submitted?

Tell me how McGregor would do against these Welterweights.

Tarec Saffiedine
10113940.jpg

Neil Magny
002_Neil_Magny_and_Rafael_Dos_Anjos.0.jpg

Robbie Lawler
lawlerrda.jpg

RDA looks like Tony in the second pic

RDA is a slower sloppier version of Aldo! /thread

All of these guys are strikers. No striker will ever beat Conor at 155, just get over it. If you want to beat Conor, you need to wrestle, put him on his ass and sub him.
All these guys have a plan to beat Conor until they get hit in the face. Alvarez was super confident. Supposed to be one of the most violent guys, beat RDA, has leg kicks, wrestling, boxing, power, cardio and experience...Yet as soon as he took that 1st counter, he was scared every time he threw something. Getting hit just once by Conor changes the complexion of the fight.
People who never fought can't understand this. I've fought I know what it is.

Back