How would Lee vs Gathje go?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Kevin Lee said Dustin did well but it wasn't a championship type of performance. How do you think Lee would do against Gathje? Do you think he would've done better than Dustin?

Nope. His legs would be crushed

Not sure but would be exciting... Gaethje will Bang until the end. Would watch.

Lee would get violently knocked out.

Lee just doesn't have the heart or chin to take on a guy like Gaethje. He quits way too easily. Plus his chin is too soft.

Kevin Lee said Dustin did well but it wasn't a championship type of performance. How do you think Lee would do against Gathje? Do you think he would've done better than Dustin?
Gaethje has really good wrestling apparently. Enough for him to spam leg kicks without worry. He'd probably keep the fight standing and KO Lee. Him versus Khabib would be crazy too.

Lee would merk Justin...Gaethje has been all but exposed at this point

I got Lee early third as Gaethje overcommitts on something brutal and Lee gets finish.

I like Gaethje in that fight. His defensive wrestling seems really good.

Gaethje is a test for anyone.

Porier actually has solid boxing

Lee would struggle to taking Justin down and would get chopped up

Lee just doesn't have the heart or chin to take on a guy like Gaethje. He quits way too easily. Plus his chin is too soft.
this is what people said about Alvarez too.

Justin has been exploited as a super durable and tough punching bag. So I'll go with MTP. I still cant stand MTP tho. SO Justin via leg kicks till MTP taps to strikes.

Justin Gaetche has some wrestling pedigree so would be at liberty to go out there and put on an absolute clinic without any concerns about Lee's grappling.

He stands a better chance with Gathje than he does with Barboza, no guess work with Justin's movement.. Frankenstein vs Werewolf.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I like Gaethje in that fight. His defensive wrestling seems really good.

Gaethje is a test for anyone.
Damn, Justin was a undefeated champ in a organization from overseas. Now he got 2 losses in a row to top competition.....don't know what to think about him anymore..love his style tho

Damn, Justin was a undefeated champ in a organization from overseas. Now he got 2 losses in a row to top competition.....don't know what to think about him anymore..love his style tho

He's tough as nails, and not an easy out for anyone. But he's not versatile enough in his approach to beat most of the elite UFC LWs. I think he has the tools to remain near the top if he can adjust his approach.

He's absolutely must watch tv imo.

I really like and want this quote to be reality. Justin sending MTP to oblivion would be fkng gr8 for teh sport

Back