How would JJ vs Lesnar go?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think JJ would turn him into a sloppy mess. Lesnar is so tough outside the cage but when he's in there he folds very easily. I think he'd try and TD Jones but fail to his great surprise. JJ would just outclass him.

Maybe pissed off Brock could have a decent shot

Logical answer is Jones

But healthy 40 yr old Brock beats the shit out of anyone imo, even Cain/Stipe

I think Brock would slam Joanna through the canvas with ease, great question though.

I'm a bit embarresed for reading JJ as Joanna, and not Jon Jones.

I guess that's what happens when you screw up your carreer to the point that Jones has.

Joanna via mental stability.

For the most part, those WWE guys are p*ssies, to be honest. They're messed up p*ssies, if you ask me.

Joanna via mental stability.

For the most part, those WWE guys are p*ssies, to be honest. They're messed up p*ssies, if you ask me.

{<huh}
mcmahon-cage-fight.gif

Tbh it could go one of two ways. I can see jones via body shot tko, or Lesnar via ground and pound. He's so big that he's capable of taking anyone down, even roid jones

First major MMA fight to be cancelled pre-fight for flagrant PED test failure. Who remembers the Sean Sherk title defense where he AND his opponent tested positive after the fight?

Like Gordeau vs. Tuli, but Jones would crack Lesnar in the face with right straight as Lesnar paws forward for clinch.

Back