How Would Conor Do vs. Keith Thurman?

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Does anyone think Conor would stand a chance after watching him tonight? If the gap is so far between him and the #1 guy then he needs to stop and go back to mma. Boxing is not his thing.

older names, if he does box again. the Paulie fight is right there. he's not equipped with the tools to beat a prime dude. different sport, not enough rounds under his belt.

So he is done being competitive? He lost a lot of interest tonight vs Paulie. Paulie would kill him

I think it's Conor vs Manny Pacquiao next. Huge boxing icon & will bring in the big $. I think Conor might retire after this one.

I think it's Conor vs Manny Pacquiao next. Huge boxing icon & will bring in the big $. I think Conor might retire after this one.
Pac-Man is no longer a draw, his last fight was on ESPN in the middle of the day

older names, if he does box again. the Paulie fight is right there. he's not equipped with the tools to beat a prime dude. different sport, not enough rounds under his belt.
Paulie has been trashed bad lately in the media & viewed as a loser. Even Conor looks like he felt sorry for him. Not a good fight to make imo.

Paulie has been trashed bad lately in the media & viewed as a loser. Even Conor looks like he felt sorry for him. Not a good fight to make imo.
unless the full footage shows promise, no? I'd rather have him fight Khabib/Lee/Ferg though

Pac-Man is no longer a draw, his last fight was on ESPN in the middle of the day
I think his opponent wasn't that interesting. That is the reason.
I think half of Philippines will buy the PPV to watch Manny school the cocky Irishman.

Does anyone think Conor would stand a chance after watching him tonight? If the gap is so far between him and the #1 guy then he needs to stop and go back to mma. Boxing is not his thing.
Any world champion or top three guy over 147 would seriously put Connor in the hospital if they fought… Last night what you watched was a show/spectacle… Floy Mayweather probably held back I would say 30 maybe 40% ... A real world champion would put Connor in an ambulance…

Back