How would Anderson Silva vs Woodley go in a striking only fight?

Lol what. Woodley was in a suit. He outeweighs gsp by atleast 10 pounds. He is bigger, stronger, faster and hits way damn harder than gsp. Gsp would get ko'd. Honestly, I doubt whether gsp can beat a juiced lawler in his prime either as he is scary opponent for anyone not named tyron. He is still the GOAT no doubt but there are 2 or 3 fighters who are better than him in my opinion. Woodley is the BOAT. Best of all time. Lawler is the other great. Reminds me of tennis. Federer nadal and djokovic. Gsp is federer. Woodley is nadal and lawler obviously is djoker. Nadal in his peak condition beats both. However federer is more consistent and is way less injury prone hence he capitalizes when there is a lack of competition and therefore racks up more trophies/accolades. Djoker is similar in a way to nadal. On his day he could mop the floor with both of them but his peak lasts only for short periods due to his taxing style. Lawler comparably engages in a very brawler esque type fights which inflicts more damage on his body. These tactics clearly affected him in the long run as he got knocked the fook out by BOAT woodley.

I appreciate mma fans who follow other sports

Back