How would Anderson Silva vs Woodley go in a striking only fight?

Did he?

I had no idea.
tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif

Didn't Woodley almost kill Wonderboy in a striking only fight from rounds 2-5?
And?? I hope to God you are not trying to compare Silva"s striking to wonderboy's.

Anderson would own him if he fought seriously.

The same way if it was only grappling. One sided

Right now, Silva would get KTFO. In Silva's prime, Woodley would get KTFO. Simple.

Everytime someone tries to talk to me about woodleys striking this is the first thing I think of, and also when they say he’s an exciting fighter. It was pretty exciting watching Nate the great do that so yeah.

He’s only champ because WW is DRY right now, the old guys are to old and the up and comers don’t have the experience yet.

100.00 says Dan Hardy could walk out of the broadcast booth and into the oct and do the same thing to woodley tomorrow.

He sucks hard, that Mia fight was all the proof you need. If George were to get back up off the couch again you’d see just how far bellow WW has fallen recently.

Mostly right overhands, u see him throwing his leaping left hook time to time tho. Overall, he mostly has a right overhand only.

He has ridiculous speed and power on his strikes though. Also he has leg kicks. Ask Condit.

Everytime someone tries to talk to me about woodleys striking this is the first thing I think of, and also when they say he’s an exciting fighter. It was pretty exciting watching Nate the great do that so yeah.

He’s only champ because WW is DRY right now, the old guys are to old and the up and comers don’t have the experience yet.

100.00 says Dan Hardy could walk out of the broadcast booth and into the oct and do the same thing to woodley tomorrow.

He sucks hard, that Mia fight was all the proof you need. If George were to get back up off the couch again you’d see just how far bellow WW has fallen recently.

Wrong. Gsp wants no part of woodley. Woodley is hendricks on roids with better athleticism and striking. He is the welterweight champion because he is the best welterweight on the planet.
Wonderboy is the second best obviously. Nope not rory. Besides lima won that fight in my eyes.

Wrong. Gsp wants no part of woodley. Woodley is hendricks on roids with better athleticism and striking. He is the welterweight champion because he is the best welterweight on the planet.
Wonderboy is the second best obviously. Nope not rory. Besides lima won that fight in my eyes.

Lololol at GSP wants no part of woodley, this is actually corr ct but not for why you are thinkjng.

He’s boring, not a draw and isn’t a dominant champ. There’s no point, no challenge.

You could tell in the way he talked and acted with woodley he wasn’t concerned about him at all. He patted him on the back and called him “little buddy” like he was a fans kid with a sucker in his mouth.

He looked like a god damn LHW Sexual Tyrannosaurus standing next to woodley.

I’d watch the MAia Woodley fight again, but I’ve got something more exiting to do tonight. Like rearrange my sock drawer

Lololol at GSP wants no part of woodley, this is actually corr ct but not for why you are thinkjng.

He’s boring, not a draw and isn’t a dominant champ. There’s no point, no challenge.

You could tell in the way he talked and acted with woodley he wasn’t concerned about him at all. He patted him on the back and called him “little buddy” like he was a fans kid with a sucker in his mouth.

He looked like a god damn LHW Sexual Tyrannosaurus standing next to woodley.

I’d watch the MAia Woodley fight again, but I’ve got something more exiting to do tonight. Like rearrange my sock drawer

Lol what. Woodley was in a suit. He outeweighs gsp by atleast 10 pounds. He is bigger, stronger, faster and hits way damn harder than gsp. Gsp would get ko'd. Honestly, I doubt whether gsp can beat a juiced lawler in his prime either as he is scary opponent for anyone not named tyron. He is still the GOAT no doubt but there are 2 or 3 fighters who are better than him in my opinion. Woodley is the BOAT. Best of all time. Lawler is the other great. Reminds me of tennis. Federer nadal and djokovic. Gsp is federer. Woodley is nadal and lawler obviously is djoker. Nadal in his peak condition beats both. However federer is more consistent and is way less injury prone hence he capitalizes when there is a lack of competition and therefore racks up more trophies/accolades. Djoker is similar in a way to nadal. On his day he could mop the floor with both of them but his peak lasts only for short periods due to his taxing style. Lawler comparably engages in a very brawler esque type fights which inflicts more damage on his body. These tactics clearly affected him in the long run as he got knocked the fook out by BOAT woodley.

Last edited:
Lol what. Woodley was in a suit. He outeweighs gsp by atleast 10 pounds. He is bigger, stronger, faster and hits way damn harder than gsp. Gsp would get ko'd. Honestly, I doubt whether gsp can beat a juiced lawler in his prime either as he is scary opponent for anyone not named tyron. He is still the GOAT no doubt but there are 2 or 3 fighters who are better than him in my opinion. Woodley is the BOAT. Best of all time. Lawler is the other great. Reminds me of tennis. Federer nadal and djokovic. Gsp is federer. Woodley is nadal and lawler obviously is djoker. Nadal in his peak condition beats both. However federer is more consistent and is way less injury prone hence he capitalizes when there is a lack of competition and therefore racks up more trophies/accolades. Djoker is similar in a way to nadal. On his day he could mop the floor with both of them but his peak lasts only for short periods due to his taxing style. Lawler comparably engages in a very brawler esque type fights which inflicts more damage on his body. These tactics clearly affected him in the long run as he got knocked the fook out by BOAT woodley.
Stick to tennis you seem to know more about it.

Oh please lol. Any Anderson would fuck up Woodley striking.

Back